What a day at Garmon's

Billyram

I would like to give Jeff and all that helped put this together a big thank you. This was the largest gathering of friends and bad ass trucks I've been to in a while. Jeff really knowes how to show his appreciation to his supporters. It was unfortunate that anyone had to miss this one but I'm sure there'll be more.
Thank you
Billy

I second what Billyram Stated, excellent job by Jeff and crew! Great weather, good friends, good food and black smoke in the air, what more could anybody need- did I mention the cold beer? thanks again Jeff - next time I'm bringing you a rocket to add to the 30mm round.

I second what Billyram Stated, excellent job by Jeff and crew! Great weather, good friends, good food and black smoke in the air, what more could anybody need- did I mention the cold beer? thanks again Jeff - next time I'm bringing you a rocket to add to the 30mm round.
You're hanging out in the right places for great information and fun. Welcome to CompDiesel.
Billy

I had a great time indeed! thanks!!! And especially thanks to jeff for taking the time to pop my injectors! i realy appreciate it!

it was great as always to jibber jabber with all ya'll clowns!

So I hear this was a great shin dig with at least 300 people. Congrats to Jeff for another successful throw down for the enthusiast

We need more details.....

How was the smoke out ? What was the high dyno number ? Pics of trucks that won the awards ? Who was the drunkest ? LOL details people !!!

So I hear this was a great shin dig with at least 300 people. Congrats to Jeff for another successful throw down for the enthusiast

We need more details.....

How was the smoke out ? What was the high dyno number ? Pics of trucks that won the awards ? Who was the drunkest ? LOL details people !!!

The smoke out was good...Phil taylor was the highest horsepower..not going to post his number ,not sure if he wants it posted.. had a few gas burners on the dyno..:rockwoot: HD a few dumbasses do burnouts in the street

The smoke out was good...Phil taylor was the highest horsepower..not going to post his number ,not sure if he wants it posted.. had a few gas burners on the dyno..:rockwoot: HD a few dumbasses do burnouts in the street

Surprising that out of all those trucks, Phil's pull the high number. I was also surprised to see that Brian's very nicely truck only did 600 and change. Maybe it's harder for 12V's to drop high numbers ?? I'm sure it's pretty scary on the street at that level though anyway !

Was it that white truck on steroids that won best engineered ?

We all had a great time. Glad to see such a good crowd and everyone having fun.

Surprising that out of all those trucks, Phil's pull the high number. I was also surprised to see that Brian's very nicely truck only did 600 and change. Maybe it's harder for 12V's to drop high numbers ?? I'm sure it's pretty scary on the street at that level though anyway !

Gosh thanks for the vote of confidence Ty. BTW it was the drag truck.

Was it that white truck on steroids that won best engineered ?

Yes

I have no clue who got the trophy

His name is Bradley Ballard

Gosh thanks for the vote of confidence Ty. BTW it was the drag truck.

oh now Phil :Cheer: .... your truck is bad a$$, just didn't think it had a real high hp number. After all.... it's not a CR :lolly: :stab:

I figured it was close to Jeff's Silverline numbers but, since it beat Brian's run, I suppose it isn't :rockwoot:

I want to thank Jeff Garmon for another Record number and Awesome Shop Day!!!

Thank you Phil Taylor for his help with the Day and also for Refreshing my Convertor for the Interceptor!!!

The food was AMAZING!! Phil Taylors father and friends smoked 14 Boston Butts !!! Some of the best BBQ Ive had !!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE Thank you to BILLYSGOAT for depriving himself of some major sleep. He drove All night Friday to get there at 3 am and was up at 8 ready to help me with my TDI....Billy spent most ALL day working on the Golf, doing my Timing Belt, Water pump, and the Kewl EGR delete!!!!
THANK YOU BILLY!!!!:bow:

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone and couldn't socialize as much due to the work going on on my TDI, but Thank you to everyone who showed up and support the GARMONS camp!!!!!

Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
All the high hp numbers were made by 12valves there was one cr that did good but congrats to Trex on the big number. I had a blast as usual and I would like to thank jeff and crew for all the food beer and fun. The dinosaurs still rule

Back