What a day at Garmon's

I want to thank Jeff Garmon for another Record number and Awesome Shop Day!!!

Thank you Phil Taylor for his help with the Day and also for Refreshing my Convertor for the Interceptor!!!

The food was AMAZING!! Phil Taylors father and friends smoked 14 Boston Butts !!! Some of the best BBQ Ive had !!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE Thank you to BILLYSGOAT for depriving himself of some major sleep. He drove All night Friday to get there at 3 am and was up at 8 ready to help me with my TDI....Billy spent most ALL day working on the Golf, doing my Timing Belt, Water pump, and the Kewl EGR delete!!!!
THANK YOU BILLY!!!!:bow:

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone and couldn't socialize as much due to the work going on on my TDI, but Thank you to everyone who showed up and support the GARMONS camp!!!!!

Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HECK YEA THANKS JEFF IT WAS SO AWESOME!!

A HUGE Thank you to BILLYSGOAT for depriving himself of some major sleep. He drove All night Friday to get there at 3 am and was up at 8 ready to help me with my TDI....Billy spent most ALL day working on the Golf, doing my Timing Belt, Water pump, and the Kewl EGR delete!!!!
THANK YOU BILLY!!!!:bow:

Hey Billy..... since you made it to the shop, I guess the US Marshall's weren't looking for you LOL Did you ever find out what they were doing out there on the interstate ?

Not a clue.

Jeff, Phil, and all the others who worked to make the day go like it did, my thanks, good times!

No problem on the car David, glad I could help, sorry about the piping connection :bang

906.7 #2 only 12v

With NO special high dollar parts...In fact, one of his pistons in his truck used to be a door stop that they kicked around on the floor for years...He needed one when building it and just cleaned it up a bit and through it in there...

LOL Thats how they do it in East Griffin!!!!!

Last edited:
Well the big number was way north of mckinley and just shy of clevland but it was a big stack of franklin's. On a fuel only door stop antique motor.

Last edited:
Man what a day! Didn't get home til 3am but it was totally worth it! Thanks a million Jeff! That was some of the best BBQ I've had in a long time. Can't wait til next year!!!

Thanks jeff had a great time cant wait till next year.The food was great.had a great time watching the dyno too

Can't thank Jeff enough for putting on a shop day like that for all of us. I had a blast both friday night and all day Saturday for sure. It was great to see people I haven't seen for a while and to meet alot of new people. The green turd didn't make the numbers it should have but at least it wasn't the lowest 12V numbers of the day. :doh: I think with a little more tinkering we will get it there got to stack that ziz wheel and screw driver on it and wake it up some.:st:

906.7 #2 only 12v

With NO special high dollar parts...In fact, one of his pistons in his truck used to be a door stop that they kicked around on the floor for years...He needed one when building it and just cleaned it up a bit and through it in there...

LOL Thats how they do it in East Griffin!!!!!
That's bad ass:ft:
Billy

I am glad everyone had fun! this event gets bigger every year mostly because I tell people darron is going to strip for quarters but he always backs out! :doh:

I had a blast as usual. Thanks for having us all over for a good time year after year Jeff. This is one event that I don't miss..... and yeah, Darren is a sissy..... those women wanted to see him dance. He probably would have made like $2 or something.

damn Darren.... you gonna take this LOL Don't they know you have all the quarters you need :doh: :Cheer:

I had fun, as usual. Nothing like spending time around those old antique diesels and the relics that drive em to keep some good perspective on just what "tables" and "maps" are supposed to be used for. Something to set the BBQ on and something to wipe your feet on before you head into the office.

:hehe:

I also realized that my HEUI 7.3 is a dinosaur as well. Unfortunately when it comes to all out competition it didn't get the tried and true part like the 12v did, just the old and outdated part.

LOL

Hell I had a good time and I did do some dancing along with a lot of others thank god no male stripping took place but the female well let's just say there was a lot of ass shakin to behold.

Hell I had a good time and I did do some dancing along with a lot of others thank god no male stripping took place but the female well let's just say there was a lot of ass shakin to behold.

Leave momma outta this bif :hehe: My little wife really had a good time.

I resemble that remark....I think!!! Quarterman definately had some ass shakin' going on!!! :shake: I seem to remember him needing some Aleve for back pain the next morning!!

Back