Smoke Switch?

I think you need to look closer than people wanting to do smoke switchs. Whens the last time anyone on here ran a sportscar, or ricer on the street? Did your truck smoke? Smoking the streets WONT kill the sport. But it will make local and federal law enforcment crack down on any smoke that is blown...wanna stay outta trouble and ticket free? Don't smoke, detune your truck, or drive your wifes civic.$.02

Thing though is that ricer's racing don't block people's vision on the street and people can't see the pollution being emitted. A diesel blocks people's vision and people can see the pollution. Smoking the street will cause such a crack down by law enforcement that in order to own a diesel you'll have to be certified like you do to buy a pistol. No that won't happen but you get my point?

Thing though is that ricer's racing don't block people's vision on the street and people can't see the pollution being emitted. A diesel blocks people's vision and people can see the pollution. Smoking the street will cause such a crack down by law enforcement that in order to own a diesel you'll have to be certified like you do to buy a pistol. No that won't happen but you get my point?

Tyler I'm pretty sure he was asking us when was the last time we raced a sports car or ricer on the street and wanted to know if our truck smoked then.

I think you need to look closer than people wanting to do smoke switchs. Whens the last time anyone on here ran a sportscar, or ricer on the street? Did your truck smoke? Smoking the streets WONT kill the sport. But it will make local and federal law enforcment crack down on any smoke that is blown...wanna stay outta trouble and ticket free? Don't smoke, detune your truck, or drive your wifes civic.$.02

My truck is tuned for MINIMAL smoke, and street racing is a whole diferent argument. Last I checked that was already illegal...

And I'm building the Cummins Mail Jeep so I don't have to drive her Civic... It will be smoke free when I'm done...

If you dont want to smoke i think the place i would go would be banks!!!!!!!! Maybe they could come up with a smoke switch that doesnt smoke. That would rock. And remember guys smoke isnt power!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Tyler I'm pretty sure he was asking us when was the last time we raced a sports car or ricer on the street and wanted to know if our truck smoked then.

Got the ever so slightest of a haze at 10psi and then it cleared up and I was screaming past 80 getting on the freeway from a dead stop.

Thats what I was getting at...I'm as guilty as anyone else when a vette/mustang trys to play. But never intentional or as to hinder any other motorists. Once its lit its just a haze and a rapidly dissapearing image in the rearview.

My 12 valve doesn't have a haze at the moment. I have the fuel available to black out a few lanes but with a little tuning I am cleaning up 400cc at 40psi with a 62mm, only problem I have is if I try to go on a run it surges like a complete b!tch.

My 12 valve doesn't have a haze at the moment. I have the fuel available to black out a few lanes but with a little tuning I am cleaning up 400cc at 40psi with a 62mm, only problem I have is if I try to go on a run it surges like a complete b!tch.

Well good for you...

Back