Smoke Switch?

They don't hurt anything, they don't gain anything, and smoking people out is what's ruining this sport so don't do it. And if you do do it and brag about it on here then prepare to be crucified for doing it.

And that's exactly what I said on the first page of the thread.

Its a freakin waste. I honestly cant believe I did it, all my friends are like come on man do it! I plan on taking it off when I find something else to sue that switch for.

Its so pointlesss.

90% of what was said in this thread was totally uncalled for or just down right stupid...but I guess this is a "competition and power" website LOL.

Installing a switch on your truck just for the intentions of making it smoke is uncalled for and just down right stupid.

Man i put a smoke switch on my club cadet lawn tractor today. Makes for a dual purpose lawn tractor. I can mow my yard and kill masquitoes all at the same time. I love it!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

u girls need to grow up and quit derailin every thread if anyone says anything about smoke you freak out. just grow up and leave it alone. i don't agree with the smokin people out and stuff but my god its a diesel it will smoke. If you have an opinion keep it to yourself and go on my god this is why people do not like to post cause you blow it way out proportion. GROW UP

If you don't like it here, there are other forums.

The smoke is what's gonna kill this sport, so those of us that really care about it are gonna speak up about it. If one person listens to us and stops smoking on the streets it's worth it.

And just because it's a diesel doesn't mean it has to smoke.

We have our opinions, the OP asked for our opinions, we gave him our opinions. If our opinions offend you then perhaps you should learn to not read them and go about your life.

If you don't like it here, there are other forums.

The smoke is what's gonna kill this sport, so those of us that really care about it are gonna speak up about it. If one person listens to us and stops smoking on the streets it's worth it.

And just because it's a diesel doesn't mean it has to smoke.

I think you need to look closer than people wanting to do smoke switchs. Whens the last time anyone on here ran a sportscar, or ricer on the street? Did your truck smoke? Smoking the streets WONT kill the sport. But it will make local and federal law enforcment crack down on any smoke that is blown...wanna stay outta trouble and ticket free? Don't smoke, detune your truck, or drive your wifes civic.$.02

Back