Smoke Switch?

This may be the worst thread de-rail ever!

I'll Help

28323d1248027240-my-ruined-thread-omg_it_spins.jpg

smoke switch it is.thanks everybody for ure op.i'll be smoking in no time i saw the vid on you tube, and thought it would be serious with my smarty and quad adrenaline with pulse stack.it smokes good, but not as much as i want.

smoke switch it is.thanks everybody for ure op.i'll be smoking in no time i saw the vid on you tube, and thought it would be serious with my smarty and quad adrenaline with pulse stack.it smokes good, but not as much as i want.

We can only hope that you blow your engine. While you're at it, do a *****en burn out video annd just ride the brakes hard as hell and don't even look at your pyro. It would be so awesome.

ha wow...have fun melting those pistons big guy! And i agree with the above statement. go do some cool burnouts. oh you know what else is bad a**? Neutral Drops!:Cheer: make a vid of some of those

Backwoodsbubba8 LOLLOL

backwoodsdumdum would be a more appropriate name Jamie.

Thanks for screwing it up for the rest of us. Hope you blow your **** up.

Are your parents brother and sister?

Scott

Stupid useless fact: The passenger door on the AMC Pacer is 4 inches longer than the driver's door.

Scott

Stupid useless fact 2: If you try to pull an AMC Pacer's passenger door opening to match the dimensions of the diver side without knowing S.U.F. 1, you will rip the quater panel off the car.....

I like tacos, my truck dont smoke.

Stupid useless fact 2: If you try to pull an AMC Pacer's passenger door opening to match the dimensions of the diver side without knowing S.U.F. 1, you will rip the quater panel off the car.....

You know this from personal experience I take it?

Scott

Back