WTB Frame or Roller

That's fine. I have to drop a truck off up in the Michigan thumb, and having an empty trailer on the way back. Just throwing it out there.

My buddy put 12valve rite in v10 truck said had no problems he told me the v10 weights more than the cummins but idk about that

I know I looked at a v8 truck and the mounts where different on it. I might have to just go look at the v10 to see.

I've got an 01 regular cab roller in nw Missouri, but doesn't sound like that will work for ya. Just thought I'd through it out there.

frames are the same gas vs diesel as far as mounting engine trans and everything else I have done a lot of swaps including 1500 hundreds the only thing I have seen was the shakle mounts are wider on the 2500 and 3500 s the earlier 1500 have a smaller frame from the cab back and dually frames have more reinforcement in the front between the frame rails also I have seen it in the later 1500 frames as 2001 other than that u can move everything from a diesel to a gas frame it is a direct bolt inn specially on the 2500 or 3500 gas or diesel same frame .knowing dodge I don't think that they where going to build speciall frames for gas and diesel hope this works for u

Last edited:
frames are the same gas vs diesel as far as mounting engine trans and everything else I have done a lot of swaps including 1500 hundreds the only thing I have seen was the shakle mounts are wider on the 2500 and 3500 s the earlier 1500 have a smaller frame from the cab back and dually frames have more reinforcement in the front between the frame rails also I have seen it in the later 1500 frames as 2001 other than that u can move everything from a diesel to a gas frame it is a direct bolt inn specially on the 2500 or 3500 gas or diesel same frame .knowing dodge I don't think that they where going to build speciall frames for gas and diesel hope this works for u

That's some good info. I'll have to look some gas trucks over and see if they will work for me.

Back