WTB Frame or Roller

gearhart73

I've been looking for roller for a little while with not much luck so I figured I'd post it up here.

I'm wanting a 96 or 97 extended cab long bed roller with a good body on it or just a 96-02 frame and axles.

I'm located in South Central Ohio. Anybody think that they might have what I'm looking for?

Brandon Bungard has a roller for sale on Ohio Diesel Swap Meet on Facebook. No prices. It's a reg cab though....

There is a roller right down the road from me, 2nd gen, 3/4 ton, extended cab short bed parked in a guy's yard. Body looks fairly straight with a little rust around the bottom of the doors. I know for sure the motor and trans are out of it, can't say about anything else, but judging by the condition of his other yard ornaments I'm betting you could pick it up cheap.
PM me if you're interested and I'll see if I can get you some pics and a price.

Last edited:
There is a roller right down the road from me, 2nd gen, 3/4 ton, extended cab short bed parked in a guy's yard. Body looks fairly straight with a little rust around the bottom of the doors. I know for sure the motor and trans are out of it, can't say about anything else, but judging by the condition of his other yard ornaments I'm betting you could pick it up cheap.
PM me if you're interested and I'll see if I can get you some pics and a price.

Thanks but I'm needing the long bed for the wheel base

I have something close to what you're looking for. PM coming.

ive got a 97 4x4 ex cab long bed frame i just sold the axles out from under it so its a frame with all mounting hardware no body

MO would be a bit of a haul for me but I might consider it. What were you wanting for it?

Local guy has one for $1500 . Long bed, extended cab. Says it's a parts truck with no title. Has most parts I believe. Northwest Indiana. That's a haul, but might be able to sell the rest ?
Here's his ad from facebook.

96 dodge cum 4x4 diesel 135000 miles no title $1550 call or text 219-743-7619

I'll contact the guy in Indiana and see how far that would be for me. I'm 4 hours from Indy so I'm guess I'll have to add a couple to that. Definitely not going to be making a trip to Texas for 15k. Mostly all I'm after is a good frame with at least a front axle so I'm not going to spend a bunch of money for a truck that has a lot of stuff I just do not need. Thanks for the leads guys. Keep them coming if you can.

If you find one in Michigan or northern Indiana, I'll be come back from there with an empty trailer.... To help ya out.

If you find one in Michigan or northern Indiana, I'll be come back from there with an empty trailer.... To help ya out.

Thanks for the offer but I don't need to bug other people with my stuff. I'm not overly busy in the winter so I'll find something that is less than a days drive from me eventually.

Back