October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

dieselbeef said:
wrongway how'd it go for ya

Wrongway figured out his truck has a 4th gear (he'd been wondering what that little switch was) & ran 11.50ish & a whole bunch of MPH.
...He then pointed out to Twisted that his truck has a similar "switch"
... & Chris proceeded to run 117 mph!

They exchanged phone numbers & a small kiss.

had a guy in a SRT4 on the Turnpike last night that wanted to play, not once not twice but three times he tried to run me.......

I got him to follow me into a service plaza ......... he gets out of the truck and his eyes are as big as diner plates ............

"No way that thing is a diesel ...... I was doing 146 on that second pull trying to reel you in" I asked him what his car weighed .... "2,800#" I told him my engine weighs about 2,200 with everything on it......

Real good guy, he is into performance and racing, I gave him a card and I think he will be trading his lttle car soon.

I had one try me Saturady morning on 95. He tried to pull a fast and furious stunt and lost it. He fish tailed it across 7 lanes of traffic right behind me and bumped the Gard rail. His rear bumper was about 5 feet from mine. I can't imagine what would have happened if he would have hit me? This was a 2:45 am , I was the designated driver of 5 really drunk buddies. Scared the crap out of me.

Back