October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

I hope yall cacth this before someone leaves which im sure im to late. I can not find the address to moraso anywhere to look it up can someone please help me out.

I would like to thank everyone that attended the Moroso Race. We hope everyone had a great time. The track was very pleased and can’t wait for next year.

I do not have the final sheets to post the results. Randy has them and I will have him fax them to me Tuesday when he gets back to Washington.

:thankyou2: :Cheer: :thankyou2:

Just wanted to say that Micky and I had a great time @ Moroso!

Hopefully I can get some of the videos posted soon...

Yep.. Thanks again Chris and Randy for making it possible for us to be there. It was a good event, and I look forward to the next time.. The racing was great, but even better was making new friends with similar interests. Instead of just racing the others there, I got to know a few of them much better than before. Great people.. There were also some fast trucks, and good bracket racing.. The bikini contest was very pleasing to the eyes.. Oh, and Glenda that hung out under DJ's tent needs to come to more events.. That was nice as well.. haha.. Thanks to everyone that participated..

Last edited:
What an awesome event, and an awesome time. It is almost like a family reunion. To all the racers I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish my cousins white truck wouldn't of had a technical difficulty. It was nice seeing a FORD with an 11.51 1/4 mile time in a 6.0 litre. WOW. Bryan i am so happy for you. This is what you wanted, and it is coming true. Roger had a good win in pro 2, on day 2. Matt i wish we could of had a better burn out on that final race in heads up. That left lane at Morosso is tough, and they wouldn't let me hold the truck in place. D J what can I say, the life of the party. Vivian thank you for the pork, and the Cuban bread. I know I looked like the great big pumpkin, but I will try to get some weight off so i can fit the shirt better. Brad that truck was flying. That is a clean looking awesome truck. To every one at the NHRDA you guys kick azz!!! You put on an event that is truly fun, and I can look forward to going to. Next time I might have to rack the stock 6.0. Pro 2 look out. Randy and Chris THANK YOU.

We'd be honored if you'd agree to be our spokesmodel :cheer: :cheer: Orange is your color LOL

Brad, you should have come sit under the tent too. We'll make sure she knows about every race :woohoo:

I didn't take any pictures or videos but am anxious to see what everybody has. My son usually does the media scene and he couldn't come this time. My sister-in-law did take pictures. I'm going to ask her to email them to me.

Thanks,
Vivian

The video at the bar.. UGH.. haha.. Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber would have been proud of me.. I was trying to "set the vibe".. haha.. The night I left out, I just hit the GPS Tom Tom to take me there.. On the way back, I did the same thing, and it gave me a route that was 70 miles closer.. haha.. Don't trust Tom Tom! I just weighed the truck, and it had a 6130 pound race weight with me in it.. So the truck weighed in at 5900 pounds.. You were right on the money DJ with your guess. Stock6.0, it was great hanging out with you and the rest of your family. Vivian, I'd be more than happy sitting under yalls tent.. Again, the people made this a great event..

dieselbeef said:
dang it....

gonna post some results???

pics/video

how'd wrongway do???

100_04911.JPG

Sorry I don't remember what he ran.

Thank you Randy and Chris for putting on such a good event.

Like someone already said, with the people that come out its like a big family reunion. Nobody got mad or tried to fight, except the drunk DA that came up at the bar, but randy defused that. (videos comming soon?)

Dj and the gang showed us their dedication to the sport and making fords go fast . Thank you'll for comming out. Brad's truck is really nice, it really looks clean after he shortened it. It ran great too. Roger got a well deserved win in pro 2 on sunday.

We even got a few that saw the racing on sat and came to race their trucks on sunday. One of the guys was telling me he never imagined racing his haul truck but had alot of fun and will be joining Comp D and racing next year.

I hate the end of the racing season, now I'll be going through withdrawls until next march or april.

Back