North Texas Dyno Day Bully Dog/ODRA Sat. June 13th

I will be competing in the gas class. It looks like I wont have the truck finished before the event.

Still shooting for 700hp on n20 in the gas class tho!:nos:

Ill be there. Ill be in town Friday and probably get a hotel room Friday night around the area then Ill be at the event all day Saturday. I will not be getting on the dyno. Ill leave that for yall modded guys. :charger:

Kyle

ill be there along with a few other WTDP trucks. also the 6.7 should be there shooting for a new record. keep your eyes out. the website shows the classes to be broken down a little different tho

i sure hope i get all done with my truck this week, Cody you might have to come help me LOL will be a lotta late nights and alot of cold brew, but we should make it.

Is there any thing going on the night before?

Idk im sure somethin but not sure what? I will more than likely be stayn at Cody's (cumminsbus) house so I wont be as far and will prolly ride out there with him but not sure. You could come bs with us whereever we are.

Whats wrong with your tranny?

Overdrive went out. and some other small issues. Its at ART CARR getting fixed now so hopefully I can drive back to Abilene and get it on Thursday or Friday. finishing the chevelle tomorrow to at least have something to bring to dyno. :bang

Back