North Texas Dyno Day Bully Dog/ODRA Sat. June 13th

Looks like I wont be making this dyno either. I am just going to hold off and wait until I have plenty of time to break the new parts in.

I will be at the Dr.performance dyno and raceday. Hopefull they raffle off some pressure boxes because I sure could use one

Why is everyone pussing out, cody what do you need to break in? transmissions are ready to go out of the box no break in required.

And Bear you have been on here for weeks trying to get everyone to go and now you back out. :shake:

Why is everyone pussing out, cody what do you need to break in? transmissions are ready to go out of the box no break in required.

And Bear you have been on here for weeks trying to get everyone to go and now you back out. :shake:

Well there were a couple more issues ( twisted intermediate shaft, Cracked output shaft)with the tranny and it just got finished at 2 this afternoon. And I didnt feel like driving to Abilene to pick it up and then toss it in the truck tonight. I got some other trucks to try and help get ready for the dyno. I would rather wait for the DR.Performance dyno, Just got word also that my cp3 is going to arrive at the bullydog dyno!:nos:

Transmissions do need to break in. About a 1000 miles. The clutches need to seat in and work all the new "fuzz" off of them. Everyone I know with a built auto has had to wait 500-1000 miles to break them in before beating on them.

i have never been easy on my trannys as soon as i got fluid back in my suncoast i did boosted launches and ran it WO and never had and issue

So should I even wake up early and make the trip in the morning? Hardly anyone I know is going to be there now.

I might just stay home and not brake anything.

I wasn't referring solely to the transmission needing breaking in. It actually gets broken in on a tranny dyno that the company uses to check for any issues.

I am actually debating on testing out a new transbrake that Art Carr has developed for the tranny and see how it does at the track.

I will be at the dyno tomorrow to see how things go and also thinking about bringing the chevelle to possibly compete in the gas class

yep, i cant get my truck ready either, but will have it ready for Dr P, and the drag race saturday.

Wow freakin no ones coming now. Kevin, pm me your number so I can get it touch with you.

Sent......no drunk dials :hehe:

I wish I would be there and I possibly could make it but not very long. I have ALOT of homework due on monday. I may get this kid here in town to go and ride with him but only be there for a few hours.

yep, i cant get my truck ready either, but will have it ready for Dr P, and the drag race saturday.

Im gunna make sure I make I attend these for sure.

Im meeting 6-8 guys in cleburne tomarrow at 9:00 and were gonna head that way. I know Aaron "4 DIGIT POWER" has got to work till noon but he is going to be up there also.

Looks like if I detune the 600hp class is mine!

I am still going to be there tommorow just spectating tho. There are going to be several high hp trucks their tommoow. You know it will be exciting with ht3500 and 4digit power there

After seeing the last Odra dyno turnout I know this one will be good with even better payout. Just wish my truck was ready

yall are getting pounded with rain now where your at full pull.

Might want to leave earlier if yall can. Its a long ways there. If I go I'm going to try and get there around 8ish

Don't forget:

North Texas BullyDog/ODRA/NADM Dyno Cash Payout $850:

Unlimited Class: 601-Up hp:
1st Place $300
2nd Place $150

Super Street Class: 451-600 hp:
1st Place $100
2nd Place $50

Street Class: 0-450 hp:
1st Place $100
2nd Place $50

Gas (open):
1st Place $100

$50 for 3 Pulls, be loaded and ready!!! Tunning time will be limited...
Raffles/Drawings will be going on all day...
:rockwoot:

yea f-ing rain i just buffed my truck took like 2 hours, it was so shiney and now it probably all messed up.

I dont want to get there to early, it will be a long day as it is...

Back