Painting my truck, with pics

Man that color is really going to stand out, this is on your White/Gray truck right?

Like the new avitiar :)......makes me laugh every time I see it.

Jim

Thanks man. My boy does some funny faces, he's a real cheezer.:hehe: My truck is "Deep Amethyst pearlcoat", A.K.A Blurple. I'm tired of the barney jokes & want the color gone. The boys are trying hard to make a new name, but haven't found anything yet. I'm sick of hearing "Blurple Nurple", "Barney mobile".:hehe:

View attachment 12946

My hood

View attachment 12947

Last edited:
Heres a few

Attachments

• owensville10.jpg
    owensville10.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 159
  • tyrelb3.jpg
    tyrelb3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 58
  • tyrel drivers tire.jpg
    tyrel drivers tire.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 61
  • owensville2.jpg
    owensville2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 42
  • owensville6.jpg
    owensville6.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 182
looks awesome man. I'm tring to get the funds together to paint mine, too. I'm going from red to black though. I know really generic but it is what it is.

here is freds truck, similar color. awesome looking :evil

DSC015841.jpg

DSC015961.jpg

DSC015861.jpg

here is freds truck, similar color. awesome looking :evil

DSC015841.jpg

DSC015961.jpg

DSC015861.jpg

That truck is SHARP...love that hood as well and by what I can see like the engine bay too!

Think Im gonna paint mine too...probably just white cuz of the money but I did pick out this color at a maaco one time- bright blue metallic...it was gorgeous not to dark but def not a baby blue....man I wish I could

I'd like to two tone mine like that, different colors though, but I don't have the money. I was just thinking of getting the dents and scratches fixed, and throw black from the top body line up.

looks good man. cant wait to see the rest of the truck sprayed.

looks awesome man. I'm tring to get the funds together to paint mine, too. I'm going from red to black though. I know really generic but it is what it is.

But that paint you're puttin on yours is nice. Can't wait to see it done.

Thanks guys. It won't be done till spring, but I just got my rear door shot in primer tonight. I block sanded it & found 2 dents which needed glazed. Then I laid down 2 coats epoxy primer & 3 coats urethane. I'll be blocking it tomorrow after work & hopefully shoot it tomorrow evening. If I get home from work at a descent hour, that is.

Thats a sweet color ma, I have the charcoal factory color but wish I would have got the orange color when I ordered it from the factory back in 02... Oh well, your truck is going to look sweet!

Thats a sweet color ma, I have the charcoal factory color but wish I would have got the orange color when I ordered it from the factory back in 02... Oh well, your truck is going to look sweet!

Thanks man. It sure is alot of work doing it the way I am, but should be worth it in the end. I completely gutted the rear door, lots of little parts to put back together.:hehe:

Back