Edge and Efi Live are a go

We've worked long and hard on our CSP. Our technical integration data is restricted. We are not just going to give away our competitive advantage. Strict controls have been put in place to ensure our IP remains secure and we retain control. EFILive shall decide who will have access to that data if a provider meets our terms. Remember, this is a FREE software upgrade for our customers - there are no additional charges to gain access to these new features.

At this point, we do not have an agreement with Edge even though much dialogue has been exchanged.

It's not a simple integration, both parties expose some secrets that neither want to....

Cheers
Cindy

Not really fine print at all. How can you blame them for protecting themselves as much as they can. You cant. Wouldnt expect them to support CSP on Edge tuning devices in no way.

i couldnt agree more.... and why would someone still want EDGE after having EFI? nothing against edge. they have done great things but EFI has it all. literally.

they way i look at it you can have your efi tunes and monitor it from an attitude monitor instead of your pillar gauges (or similar)being the only option for viewing.

We've worked long and hard on our CSP. Our technical integration data is restricted. We are not just going to give away our competitive advantage. Strict controls have been put in place to ensure our IP remains secure and we retain control. EFILive shall decide who will have access to that data if a provider meets our terms. Remember, this is a FREE software upgrade for our customers - there are no additional charges to gain access to these new features.

At this point, we do not have an agreement with Edge even though much dialogue has been exchanged.

It's not a simple integration, both parties expose some secrets that neither want to....

Cheers
Cindy

This might explain it

Definitely hope this pans out for EFI/Edge. Would be sweet to change tunes on the fly with my CTS Insight.

Cindy, anything in the works with ithings?

By ithings, I assume you mean the switching apps?

The latest beta made some software changes that required our partners to make changes, I believe Starlite diesel are progressing well. Not sure of the others at this point.

Cheers
Cindy

We are progressing well.... hope to be testing again with the new updates in the next 7-10 days. No guarantees of course - things had to slow down a little - but we are making progress. We have the EDA logging working via Android/bluetooth - and are reasonably close on the switching.... just taking time to do things 'right' this time around and to prepare for any possible future changes trying to make it so we don't have to tear everything apart and start over again. Just nerd stuff :)

Back