Edge and Efi Live are a go

Edge Insight integration will be after public release of CSP. Without CSP, no integration of the Edge with CSP.

It's real close..we got what should be the pub files last week to confirm operations.

That's great news!!!! Just what I've been waiting to hear, I see tunes in my future.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

In addition to what Les said, we gave last week's release to a range of customers who have FlashScan V2, do their own tuning, and want CSP so that they could bullet test our documentation.....it's safe to say it's already out on a bunch of public trucks.

Cheers
Cindy

A 12v tune can be made part of the csp, it was one of the things I've tested extensively.

that will be great, ill need to hit up anarchy and get a 12v tune when this is released. what are the power levels with the 12v tune

Oh, my 12v tune can't be incorporated into a Anarchy CSP. Sorry I can't see sigs on my phone.

You could buy a csp from them and one from me and I can include a 12v tune in my csp and that can be formatted to go on your AC.

CSP-5 is a software upgrade that will be a free download.

If you have tunes from a professional tuner and you want csp then expect a upgrade fee or a different fee from regular tuning.

Realistically Taylor, the 12v tune tends to be cleaner and more fuel efficient than a std tune.

not much we can do except maybe send some emails to edge and let em know it's something that is wanted, although I'm sure they already know, other than that it's a wait and see deal. I'm sure there is a lot of proprietary info that would need to be shared for integration and legal stuff worked out. It's easy to think that "hey the duramax guys have it so it should be easy peasy" but without knowing what needs done in the background you can't really assume such.

Last edited:
Back