Hood Stack

Just waiting for a phone call for the feedback. I'm sure it worked the way they wanted it to, and cant wait to hear what they have to say. I should be able to post pictures here soon.

Good news is the change we had to make worked! After everything was installed correctly, the guys called and told me it was SOLID! So solid that when they gave a good tug on the stack, it moved the whole truck! (no motor in the truck) So now I got the green light to go. I have 2 quotes out of 5 that I need. I should have the remaing 3 quotes this week or next, and with any luck I'll have a MAP price to quote you guys here SOON!

Good news is the change we had to make worked! After everything was installed correctly, the guys called and told me it was SOLID! So solid that when they gave a good tug on the stack, it moved the whole truck! (no motor in the truck) So now I got the green light to go. I have 2 quotes out of 5 that I need. I should have the remaing 3 quotes this week or next, and with any luck I'll have a MAP price to quote you guys here SOON!

Sign me up!

im down sign me up for one as long as it will bolt up to a s400

Well it will bolt to your hood with no problems. However getting from your turbo to the hood stack will all be on you. We will however list the page numbers to the Powerflow catalog that will list all the turbo flares, 90's and v-band clamps in our advertisings.

Got my Name on the the list for one of these for the race truck ! Thanks josh and cant wait to see how they turn out !!!

Update!!!!!

So I have an update for you all. I now have all the quotes for the 7" version of the long awaited hood stack. You will have a 304 stainless "mount ring" that you will be able to polish to a shine, or paint to match the color of your truck. The "bolt-ring" which sandwhiches the hood between the mount ring and bolt ring will be a black powder coated 1/4" thick steel ring. This ring will also strengthin the hood where hood supports might be cut out. The hardward mounting these things together is up to you. The kit will include 2 different styles of mounting. A nice flush mount flat socket cap screw, or a standard socket head screw with washer, and use which ever best fits your style. The stack it self will be a 20" long stack, and will be chrome or raw. You can cut the stack down shorter if you wish for a shorter look. The stack will slide into what we call the basket which will be able to move up or down as to ensure you have a perfectly straight mounted stack, which bolts to the legs off of the mount ring.

Cost...what is the cost for this application...well I can give you a estimated MAP price. Hows this:

7" hood stack kit = $103.62

7" chrome tip = $95.94

7" raw tip = $40.57

So total out the door for a Chrome Hood Stack Kit = $199.56 or $144.19 for a raw stack application.

So...please what is all your opinions? Oh and before you ask...as soon as I can, I will post pictures of this set up. I'm being asked to not post these yet for patent reasons. We are going through all the p's and q's right now.

So I have an update for you all. I now have all the quotes for the 7" version of the long awaited hood stack. You will have a 304 stainless "mount ring" that you will be able to polish to a shine, or paint to match the color of your truck. The "bolt-ring" which sandwhiches the hood between the mount ring and bolt ring will be a black powder coated 1/4" thick steel ring. This ring will also strengthin the hood where hood supports might be cut out. The hardward mounting these things together is up to you. The kit will include 2 different styles of mounting. A nice flush mount flat socket cap screw, or a standard socket head screw with washer, and use which ever best fits your style. The stack it self will be a 20" long stack, and will be chrome or raw. You can cut the stack down shorter if you wish for a shorter look. The stack will slide into what we call the basket which will be able to move up or down as to ensure you have a perfectly straight mounted stack, which bolts to the legs off of the mount ring.

Cost...what is the cost for this application...well I can give you a estimated MAP price. Hows this:

7" hood stack kit = $103.62

7" chrome tip = $95.94

7" raw tip = $40.57

So total out the door for a Chrome Hood Stack Kit = $199.56 or $144.19 for a raw stack application.

So...please what is all your opinions? Oh and before you ask...as soon as I can, I will post pictures of this set up. I'm being asked to not post these yet for patent reasons. We are going through all the p's and q's right now.

Just 7" ? or is there a 6" chrome, flat top available?

Just 7" ? or is there a 6" chrome, flat top available?

I'll have the 6" version here shortly. We tested the 7" version first, and everything worked well. Since we know the 7" works, I sent the information on the 6" and 5" versions of this set up. I should have those quotes by the end of the week, and prices shortly after.

Josh, is that for both straight cut and mitre?

How soon will we be able to order?

Yes that would be for either of the tips. I'm not sure on when orders can be placed...I should have that answer later this week as well.

Back