Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Facebook finds. First picture is cops possibly going overboard, I mean he was pulling a bale hauler with a tractor. But is is refreshing to see the unsecured load law enforced.
Second pic is just cool!
65b3d31877b0d6a85d15e2b1186e7a1b.jpg
41bbbd383c48608718de51c8b4aa48db.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’m sure that too bale was tilted just like that when it was sitting on the ground.

However I don’t have a problem with the unsecured load part, I see bales in the ditch fairly often as of late.

Does anyone here have a source for an acert crank and rods? In the middle of an out of frame on an mbn and considered switching for the longer stroke and stouter rods. Are there any other parts required besides the pistons (low compression, using a new non Iva head)to use the acert crank? Mbn crank is I have is still good.

Does anyone here have a source for an acert crank and rods? In the middle of an out of frame on an mbn and considered switching for the longer stroke and stouter rods. Are there any other parts required besides the pistons (low compression, using a new non Iva head)to use the acert crank? Mbn crank is I have is still good.

IPD makes monotherm pistons for your engine. The larger displacement is nice but useless if your not looking for big HP. Can easily get more power out of your MBN than most can work. I’ve got probably 3 cranks and probably have rods but it would be a big expense when you could just buy pistons. The aluminum skirts on the the pistons die long before the rods.

Heads are identical except Acert Head has a few more holes the IVA bolts and sensors are O ring vs NPT.

Nailed it on the head. Cat is sub'ing o-ring heads with adapters for older engines now.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

In Ohio looking for an orange and white KW. See if he can match my BSFCs

Headed to Michigan tonight with 2 loads on, BSFC’s to the max if you want to swap wagons to actually work that driptroit. I can probably get you a pair of 50’s back south to TN if you want to see what a real load pulls like in the hills.

In Ohio looking for an orange and white KW. See if he can match my BSFCs

I have to ask. Why would you run all over the US with a fixed tandem flat? Are you the guy that holds up the shipping line making people move your load around to scale?

I have to ask. Why would you run all over the US with a fixed tandem flat? Are you the guy that holds up the shipping line making people move your load around to scale?
Spreads aren't legal in western canada. You can get sliders (front rear or independent) but those add weight and other problems. I can load 49k easily. The only customer I have issues with everyone does even the spread guys. Digital scales (in pounds) helps. The very first load with this trailer was 45k in train axles that needed to be tarped. Added 5k in tanks on top and ran half fuel home without issues.

Easy pulling on 70 today. 45k on the skateboard. Tariff free Canadian steel.

f732bbd2fb7d8c6f43b6c0aee51b01f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Beat ya! And clean that dusty azz dash!!

38b4d061cd6850e59cd3a2e2478805fa.jpg

83k on the deck and county roads thanks to a motorcycle crash.

Last edited:
Idk what your guys' problem is. Leiffi gets 10+ reguardless of what kinda weight is on, never has to downshift after he hits hi gear either

Idk what your guys' problem is. Leiffi gets 10+ reguardless of what kinda weight is on, never has to downshift after he hits hi gear either

I thought the guy with the lowest number got a giant check and a green jacket? This isn’t scored like golf?

Which hill were you coasting down to get that number. :poke:

I got a 50% offset set to try and correct the display and that’s not enough. The 2mpg was because I let it idle, it normally reads 7.5+ which is better than the 13mpg it read before the offset. Need to do 100% I guess since it’s closer to 4.5-5mpg

I got a 50% offset set to try and correct the display and that’s not enough. The 2mpg was because I let it idle, it normally reads 7.5+ which is better than the 13mpg it read before the offset. Need to do 100% I guess since it’s closer to 4.5-5mpg

Hell nah, put it back and show all the haters the BSFC. :rockwoot:

Back