TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Bye Now said:
What do you mean "even if I do go"?? No excuses from you either :shake:
You've got plenty of time to get your calender cleared :Cheer:

I'm going to really, really try....but I can't make any promises.

Seasonal work and the fact that I'm Operations Manager.....spring is when I'm SWAMPED.

DCSpecial said:
I'm going to really, really try....but I can't make any promises.

Seasonal work and the fact that I'm Operations Manager.....spring is when I'm SWAMPED.

If you dont think the crew can run for a couple days without you, then some training is in order :poke::poke::poke::poke:

Timbeaux38 said:
If you dont think the crew can run for a couple days without you, then some training is in order :poke::poke::poke::poke:

Technically...for some of the stuff, they can't. I'm the only liscenced Chemical Applicator in the company.
I'm in charge of all the Chemical Operators.....if they make a mistake, it's my fault.

Like I said, I'm really going to try and make it.

OK...since May 10th is my Birthday..and I'll be driving out there all that day...I'll be celebrating on May 11th...HINT, HINT. LOL

Dan...you NEED to be there...no excuses.

UNBROKEN said:
OK...since May 10th is my Birthday..and I'll be driving out there all that day...I'll be celebrating on May 11th...HINT, HINT. LOL

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

LOL :D

UNBROKEN said:

I'll bring the tequila :evil

You are going to regret ever letting me know this so far in advance :evil :evil :evil

UNBROKEN said:

NO WAY!!! Mine's May 9th! I'll be sure and share my birthday drink with ya buddy!:evil

Sheila the page will be up after Christmas... Guys this is a no Excuss for missing event. Plenty of Notice and a must show up event.

wideopen said:
Sheila the page will be up after Christmas... Guys this is a no Excuss for missing event. Plenty of Notice and a must show up event.

LOL sir yes sir.....LOL Maybe Bill will let me set up a display? Sheila, you guys have any room left?

Sure I will be getting the race vendor/sponsorship info together after the first of the year. Last year we had vendors set up at both the open house and at the track.

:thankyou2: Phil.

Sheila

would love to make it but i would have to drive straight from vegas :{ unless we win the lotto i don't see it happening lol
robert

Shoot Robert.. you gots big money.. I think you need to make the drive :woohoo:

I will put it on my calender. I had a blast of a time last year. I want to be there in 07. Just will have to see how it plays out with baby Reagan.

......if the chick in Tim's Avatar was with Tim during that time frame, we'd not see hide nor hair of Tim.:lolly:

Great Sheila that was the greatest diesel event on the East coast. Maybe, we will get to see the first seven second side by side truck passes. will try and work it in to the schedule

Damnit.......I just found out it's my buddy's graduation from law school on May 13th (I think at noon) up in Ann Arbor, MI. Going to have to calculate out that drive from Bowling Green and see how long it is.

I've got some time and money invested in that kid keeping him out of trouble.....have to attend. Hell, he'll be my legal advisor now LOL

Back