TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Like any of us could even spell our own names after the party there last year.........LOL

good thing i aint an english major! LOL i only have to have 2 english classes to graduate. I like playing with numbers, not words. Guess thats why im gonna be an Engineer. LOL

I'm new to the site and was wondering who the sanctioning body of the TS Drag racing will be.:rules:

Meacham Evins:

mcevins said:
I'm new to the site and was wondering who the sanctioning body of the TS Drag racing will be.:rules:

Meacham Evins:

None :evil

It's an outlaw race, the tech will be VERY lenient LOL LOL

Thanks for the reply. I've been working on my truck for about a year and a half and all the rules keep changing. I got out of bracket racing to go to Pro Street and with the index and no weight limitations or power adder limitations I have spent a bunch of money on the wrong type of truck. Four wheel drives won't be in the running for the Quick 4. If I run 9.96 and a two wheel drive runs 9.98 and I cross the line first, I LOSE! Kinda sucks. I guess Dennis is kinda in the same boat with his truck. Finally P-Pumps it and it's flying. 10.0 is the fastest it can go!

Meacham Evins

Last edited:
Hey Meacham! I haven't seen you around for awhile & wondered where you'd been. Hows the truck coming along? I didn't see any passes last year.

brnadon.

Hey Brandon,
In July it will be two years since I ran at IRP. My engine should be ready soon and I'm working on the finishes on the truck. How's your truck doing? The last time I talked to you at IRP you had sold your other truck.

Meacham

Cool! I'm still trying to get it semi-reliable setup. Looking forward to seeing your's run again.

brandon.

mcevins said:
Thanks for the reply. I've been working on my truck for about a year and a half and all the rules keep changing. I got out of bracket racing to go to Pro Street and with the index and no weight limitations or power adder limitations I have spent a bunch of money on the wrong type of truck. Four wheel drives won't be in the running for the Quick 4. If I run 9.96 and a two wheel drive runs 9.98 and I cross the line first, I LOSE! Kinda sucks. I guess Dennis is kinda in the same boat with his truck. Finally P-Pumps it and it's flying. 10.0 is the fastest it can go!

Meacham Evins

Meachan, I don't understand this comment.

In the Quick 4, there is no limit for either 2 or 4 wheel drive. As fast as you can go, first one to the stripe wins. NHRA has the rule for 4wd's and yes the tracks can (if they know about the rule) stop the 4wd's from running 9's. Running under a DHRA sanction this does not apply.

My mistake David. My understanding was that the NHRA rules applied under the DHRA sanctions. If the 4x4 rule doesn't apply, thats the best news I've heard. I dont know if I will be able to run in the 9's, but I'm sure gonna try.

Meacham Evins

mcevins said:
My mistake David. My understanding was that the NHRA rules applied under the DHRA sanctions. If the 4x4 rule doesn't apply, thats the best news I've heard. I dont know if I will be able to run in the 9's, but I'm sure gonna try.

Meacham Evins

Not a problem :Cheer:

I always look forward to the TS event. Lots of fun always, great folks and this year a sled pull. :rockwoot:

anyone coming from central FL?? looking like a 11.5 hour drive...what are some hotels that are close, i may try to make this one...

I'm Pretty sure Domingo and Vivian are coming up from Ocala

Yes :rockwoot: We'll be there. Not missing it this year. Figure we'll have atleast one truck to play :woohoo:

Where in Central Florida are you james!?

Thanks,
Vivian

Glad you guys are going to make it up :rockwoot:

We're getting to work on the official race page with all the event info. Here are some of the basics... I'll post a link when we get the race page up and going.

2007 TS PERFORMANCE OUTLAW DRAG RACE AND PULL - Bowling Green, KY

MAY 11TH – TS OPEN HOUSE & Pre-Race Party
MAY 12TH – DRAG RACING – BEECH BEND PARK -8:00 AM CST
MAY 12TH – DIESEL PULL –SOKY FAIR GROUNDS -6:30 PM CST
GATES OPEN AT 4:00 PM CST
TECHING AND SCALES OPEN AT 5:00 PM CST
TURBOS MUST BE TECHED AND TECH CARDS SIGNED OFF ON , BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DRAW FOR PULLING POSITION , SO PLEASE GET THERE EARLY .

HOTELS

BEST WESTERN **OFFICAL HOTEL OF TS PERFORMANCE EVENT *** 270-782-3800 RATES 69.00 &79.00 POOLSIDE
ASK FOR KRIS SWEENEY TO GET RATE

COMFORT INN 270- 843-1163 RATES 79.88
ECONO LODGE 270-842-6730 RATES 59.95
DAYS INN 270-781-6470 RATES 59.95
RAMADA INN 270-781-3000 RATES 55.00

More information including rules, payouts, sponsorship information, etc will be up soon under the EVENTS section of the www.tsperformance.com website

Don't forget...me and Imelmo are also claiming the kick-off party for our birthday celebrations.
Jack, Coke and Bug Light would make fine gifts....:thankyou2:

Back