CompD dyno?

Let's start with your avatar, it screams DB, change that to start with.

Judging by your avatar you appear to a some sort of genetic predispostion or gift if you will to say that:hehe:

Predisposition:The state of being predisposed; tendency, inclination, or susceptibility to be anti-powerstroke:hehe:

It was a joke, kinda like yours. BTW, I had that same avatar that you have back when I first joined the site.

For the record, I love Fords, I never run out of stuff to work on as long as people I know drive OBS Fords.

It was a joke, kinda like yours. BTW, I had that same avatar that you have back when I first joined the site.

For the record, I love Fords, I never run out of stuff to work on as long as people I know drive OBS Fords.

I took a pic of yer avatar and sent it friends that have PS. good stuff.

And i still like mine. Not old yet.

Haha, true, i know people that go through tranny's like TP in OBS'...
But knock on wood, i havent had a tranny rebuild and its got 158k on it...
And I use the truck to tow quite a bit, not to mention racing it now...

It was mentioned this morning on another brilliant thread.......can we just invoke an "IQ Test" on the register new user screen? Maybe a picture of round and sqaure holes and follow that by a bunch of round and square pegs.....then have the user match them up.

LOL

Haha, true, i know people that go through tranny's like TP in OBS'...
But knock on wood, i havent had a tranny rebuild and its got 158k on it...
And I use the truck to tow quite a bit, not to mention racing it now...

Do you actually beleive the stupid crap you post?

200hp won't ruin a tranny. :hehe: I imagine it launches REALLY hard. :rockwoot:

If you tow a lot in with the obs style truck I have seen stock truck's go through 4 tranny rebuilds by the time there at 200k...
And i had no idea whose avatar she was talkin about, cause at first she was dissin on mine

Do you have no reading comprehension Dan?

It's sad and funny how stupid you are. Mostly funny for us. And very sad for you.

Back