CompD dyno?

I was kindof gone when i posted that, if you know what i mean =)

So do you mean drunk or stoned or some other kind of junk?

You watchin the news Jory?

Yeah, that storm......:poke:

O heck, Bignassy. Don't fret man. Weather forcasters in OK might as well throw darts at a map. If I was right only 10% of the time at my job, I'd be fired. LOL I slide by at about 30%. :hehe: Like I said, if you get stuck in the 1/4" of snow that we aren't gonna get, I'll come pull you out and bring beverages. :D

just tryin to save YOU some time, makin your life easier man

How is it saving us time? We figured it out before you did...

I thought you weren't replying to me anymore?

And FYI, you are a kid, posting drunk/stoned/whatever won't impress us with your manhood, and endear you to us.

What's wrong with posting drunk? It's the only way I know how to interpret some of the crappy grammar and spelling that these newbs are posting. I swear, I don't know how some of these people made it to highschool with the way they type and write. But it's cool cause they work on daddy's farm so they don't have to worry about advancing in society.

Last edited:
Dan..... seeing you post makes me certain that there is no hope for mankind.

You need to find another place to post.

Nothing. I just have no use for drugs. And would rather folks keep their personal drug habits off the forum that I'm a member of. $.02

I used to be fine, no bars had Internet and if they did I wasn't there for it. Now with this dang iPhone, there is no stopping it.....LOL

How is it saving us time? We figured it out before you did...

I thought you weren't replying to me anymore?

And FYI, you are a kid, posting drunk/stoned/whatever won't impress us with your manhood, and endear you to us.
When I post drunk, it's cute and/or funny. When you post drunk, it just makes you more stupid.

Dan..... seeing you post makes me certain that there is no hope for mankind.

You need to find another place to post.
GOD has spoken

I used to be fine, no bars had Internet and if they did I wasn't there for it. Now with this dang iPhone, there is no stopping it.....LOL
It's true, I've seen it happen. Me - "hey Brandon, that one's hot and just screams low self esteem" Brandon (with nose stuck in iPhone) - "huh?"

It's true, I've seen it happen. Me - "hey Brandon, that one's hot and just screams low self esteem" Brandon (with nose stuck in iPhone) - "huh?"

He'll be chasin' the finer chicks of Garfield County this weekend if the mother of all snow storms hit like they say and he gets stuck in Enid. :hehe: We are supposed to NOW get 5-10 inches? Horse apples. It is 72F right now! :bang

Yeah, it was in the 70's here, 2 days before we got 12 inches of snow.....

The chicks in Garfield have no worries, Brandon has zero game.

Back