Weekend on the Edge Aug 19-20

Again this will be a DIESEL ONLY night at the drag strip. Last year we asked for support to show the track the diesels can fill the track and you guys did it. Need to keep it up so they won't want to let gassers and jr drag people back in during the evening!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

looking forward to attending this event again. last year I ran all three classes, it was too busy. This year I am contemplating 2 classes, Et and unlimited. Do you have a minimum et to run in the et class or can anything run it? If that doesn't make sence can a very fast truck run et?

looking forward to attending this event again. last year I ran all three classes, it was too busy. This year I am contemplating 2 classes, Et and unlimited. Do you have a minimum et to run in the et class or can anything run it? If that doesn't make sence can a very fast truck run et?

Anyone can run ET - 11 sec or 22 sec!

Is there enough time between classes for one driver to run ET and 12.0 Index class?

I going to run Index with my Junker Drag Truck and I'd like to try my "towing" truck in the ET class, it's consistently slow.

For those coming to Pioneer Stadium for the NADM Saturday night sled pull it is in a residential area surrounding a park so if you think you are lost - you're not!

Go to NADM - DieselMotorsports.us for information on front page under news!

Im surprised you guys didnt get the fairgrounds to do the pulls. or do they want to much money?

Wish i could be there unfortunately i have to work it again! maybe next year thought!!

Is there enough time between classes for one driver to run ET and 12.0 Index class?

I going to run Index with my Junker Drag Truck and I'd like to try my "towing" truck in the ET class, it's consistently slow.

Should be if you listen good for the Lineups, might get a little hectic if you make both finals! Buts that a good thing!

I'll be there with my 6.7 running in the E.T. class.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys. Just look for the white 6.7 with a compd sticker on the back window.

This race is tomorrow night, who's coming to witness the Junker Drag Truck make one 11.99 pass?

Better yet, who's coming to race?

ill be there racing, hoping putting a new copilot in before the race will let me shift out of 4th gear if not then my times will be made in 4th gear cuz i am racing regardless.

Great turnout for the drag racing, 94 trucks registered, 2-3000 in the stands!

Vendor Alley full all night, Edge, Industrial Injection, Flo-Pro, High Tech Turbo, ATS, FASS, Addicted Diesel, Wide Open Performance!

On to the dyno and sled pull today!

Security stopped me at the gate and said the promoter said that anyone with AirDog apparel was not allowed at the event. Changed shirts and went back in. Just wanted to give all the AirDog supporters and people we support a heads up. That's how NADM does business. I'll be sure to show up with my NHRDA shirt next time.

Back