Weekend on the Edge Aug 19-20

Hey big blue do you have a vid of the time trial you ran beside me. I was the green smith diesel performance truck. I would like to see a vid of my 10.24 run.

It shows some of your run.... it's all I've got.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ja5dvE98c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ja5dvE98c[/ame]

What a Weekend on the Edge! Drags Friday night 94 trucks, 3-4000 people in the stands! Saturday Dyno at Edge, over 100 trucks, free food, 2-3000 people! Saturday night sled pull at Pioneer Stadium, 70 trucks pulling in front of 2-3000 people!

A Diesel Motorsports weekend! Thank you for all involved, crew, sponsors, vendors, competitors and fans!

For results go to: NADM - DieselMotorsports.us

Photos and videos posted tomorrow!

NADM...I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism about the event. .

No, we don't mind, and we appreciate it when its kept professional! Notes taken. :thankyou2:

Wilddiesel, our standard rule, is 2 hooks, one class up.

I'd like to thank Ron, Chuck, Greg, Kitty, Brandon and Cassie for doing a fine job in my absence. :cheer:

Gene you scared to talk to me also about your last post to me? This just isn't the gene I know. The gene I know would lash it out any day. Nothing to say other than some name calling?

WOTE was my first time racing my truck in a event and I enjoyed every second of my time on the track. The dyno at edge was a great time and the night at the sled pull was awesome. Thanks to all the sponsors who put on this event! I will be attending next year with hopes of making it a bit further in eliminations.

Had a great time at the pulls but I agree with Ken half the 2.6 trucks pulled in every class it seemed like. And the announcer was a complete idiot. He kept saying the 3.0 guys had 1400hp then when super street guys started running he said they 1200hp. It was kinda funny though every time a guy a crappy pull he would say "thats a respectable pull"

Had a great time at the pulls but I agree with Ken half the 2.6 trucks pulled in every class it seemed like. And the announcer was a complete idiot. He kept saying the 3.0 guys had 1400hp then when super street guys started running he said they 1200hp. It was kinda funny though every time a guy a crappy pull he would say "thats a respectable pull"

I couldnt get past the "dizzel'" comments

LMAO hey watch it now I did the best I could! Always just trying to get the crowd into it more and make sure they stick around for the entire pull;)

Realize the crowd for the most part wants to be entertained plus I'm trying to keep them visiting the vendors.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Ron I don't want you to miss this thread. It's about you and I want you to be able to defend yourself.

Gene you scared to talk to me also about your last post to me? This just isn't the gene I know. The gene I know would lash it out any day. Nothing to say other than some name calling?

WearingBlinders.jpg

LMAO hey watch it now I did the best I could! Always just trying to get the crowd into it more and make sure they stick around for the entire pull;)

Realize the crowd for the most part wants to be entertained plus I'm trying to keep them visiting the vendors.

its the same every pull. Its cool to see a few work stock trucks pull, then you start to get a little more excited when the 2.6 guys start until you find out they are in every damn class. Nobody is leaving until the Supermods are done. The dizzel and the false Hp numbers are what was annoying.

Yep Ron really knows his trucks. LOL Its funny I heard someone ask somebody how many times the NADM announcer would tell how expensive the trucks were or how much HP it had. You sure do mix it up don't ya? Everyone knows what you are going to say before they even get to the event. How about getting someone that has a clue at all about trucks. Cause you obviously don't. Cause 2.6 trucks don't cost upwards of $200,000. That one was my all time favorite. But its your story just like the rest of them. Tell it how you want. LOL

Yep Ron really knows his trucks. LOL Its funny I heard someone ask somebody how many times the NADM announcer would tell how expensive the trucks were or how much HP it had. You sure do mix it up don't ya? Everyone knows what you are going to say before they even get to the event. How about getting someone that has a clue at all about trucks. Cause you obviously don't. Cause 2.6 trucks don't cost upwards of $200,000. That one was my all time favorite. But its your story just like the rest of them. Tell it how you want. LOL

LOL He just straight up told you that you were annoying Ron!! That my friend earns you a smiley of honor. You have just been... :eek:wned:
I doubt these posts can be seen at the moment Anthony.
19-05-01%5B1%5D.jpg

LOL He just straight up told you that you were annoying Ron!! That my friend earns you a smiley of honor. You have just been... :eek:wned:

funny thing is I had no idea who was doing the announcing. But you would think he would know a little more about the trucks.

Just go ahead and address the accusations...don't post a bunch of smilies. 15 year old girls talk with smilies, man up and use big boy words.

Ron, could you e-mail either Lynn or me the pic of Lynn with her truck getting her first place trophy?????

Also, I would like to say that was the best NADM event I have ever been to. It was well organized and all the competitors were awesome! Even the staff at the track were very friendly and helpful. The turn out was incredible! Despite the drive out there we had a GREAT weekend!

Back