'06 6.0L will not run! Help

Just out of Curiosity....Does it have any oil in it? If its low on oil does it effect the HPOP like it did on the 7.3L's?

Also, do you have any fuel line blockages?

ive also seen these things blow stand pipe and dummy pipe o rings. we used an oil adapter off an hx35 dodge charger, screwed it into icp sensor loaction. and hooked shop air to it. if you have a leak you should hear or see it. this will cause a no start all day. and then might start fine another.

ive also seen these things blow stand pipe and dummy pipe o rings. we used an oil adapter off an hx35 dodge charger, screwed it into icp sensor loaction. and hooked shop air to it. if you have a leak you should hear or see it. this will cause a no start all day. and then might start fine another.

sorry forgot to tell you. pull valve covers when you're looking or listening for leaks

He has 1800 psi of ICP...

So if you have oil pressure, fuel pressure, and all the electronics checked out and it still won't fire the only thing left to check is compression. Have you done a compression test yet to see if the motor has compression? Because in your original post you mentioned that you thought it sounded like the motor was spinning faster than it should be.

Go back to the basics because if isn't getting one them the truck won't run.

Air
Fuel
Compression

Ok I am back at it and yes I have compression because I can fog the motor with ether or WD40 and it will fire off. My problem is it will not synch to fire the injectors.

Snap To Connect fitting at the HPOP.

Did you call Jamie?

EDIT: -You guys type faster than I do. I agree with Jeepy, he has pressure.

Last edited:
no shims that I can find. I have a guy from Ford that is going to be in town and come by and look at it. They told me that this is not a uncommon problem with the 6.0. my question was what the Hell.

Why does something about windshield leak causing bad connection or something just pop in my head?

Older VW jettas were prone to that. The windshield would leak and trickle down to the fuse box. Corrode wires and terminals.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Back