Finally have a class to run in

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Talked to Dennis Perry last night, and to my delight, the Comp D ranger will finally have a class to run in at TS. I guess its me and 2 others so I am hoping to place in the top 3. LOL Should make it a little more fun than running a 12.0 index and letting off at the 1/8th mile. LOL Now I just need to finish, and get some shake down passes done. :bang:bang:kick::tree::tree::tree::tree:

Well using the math, I need 737 HP at 3500 pounds to make a 9.0

at 8.5 you need 934 HP.

Shawn Ellerton is in the 930HP range and is trapping at 123 I believe. Now those are calculators so there are a lot of variables. I have more doen than Shawn, (currently), and I have no idea the weight. I'll be happy with an 11, but disappointed if I can't get it deep in the 9's down the road. Basically, I have no earthly idea. LOL

LOL,, that leaves quite a gap for disappointment,, LOL,, well here is good luck to ya

kevin

As soon as you're ready, Tim....I talked to y brother this weekend...he's ready when you are to come dial in the suspension.

They cut a new best 1.032 60' this weekend...he's qualified to set yours up. LOL

Tim why did you have to drag my name into this LOL without a doubt, sooner or later it will be an animal to handle. can't wait to see her on the dyno, haha guys, i get to watch it be dyno'd:shake::rockwoot::kick:, GET R DONE

Guys I don't have all the details. I would assume Darren will run in Pro Mod? I think this is a class for guys that are too light to fit into other classes. I don't have all the details.

The Heavy Chevy

You're comin? Nice! Gonna have a front end on it?? :poke:

Not sure why?:poke: Like ive said before ive not had a single track have an issue with it yet. Ive ran around 15 diff. tracks this past year in Texas with never an issue NHRA and IHRA both. Ive contacted the Pres. of the NHRDA and im fine to run in Ennis no problems, i told him i planned to do a clip this year between races when money allowed, but going fast is always the first concern. Im still down at the moment and trying hard to be back together by the 28th. You can look for it to be the same then as its been all year, but by TS....hopfully that will be time enough for me to get it done? Not sure. I dont mind being the black sheep, someone has to have a truck that stands out being differant, thats usually me.
Ryan

Back