Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Few pictures I snapped the other day after loading at a new farm.

semi8_zpsb340a322.jpg

semi10_zpsc2859f77.jpg

semi7_zpsc89b367d.jpg

Got my new LED turn signal lights on finally.
semi11_zps459b7890.jpg

Glad someone else sees it the way I do. I kinda might have thought I was being one sided there for a moment lol

Good looking truck! It is a short hood right?

Thanks, yes it is unfortunately..:lolly:

My 93 is an ext hood and has a little longer frame. I love that truck, just needs some work done too it.

Say, does anybody know how to turn off the day time running lights on a Pete short from cutting the wires down in the lights lol

My 93 is an ext hood and has a little longer frame. I love that truck, just needs some work done too it.

Say, does anybody know how to turn off the day time running lights on a Pete short from cutting the wires down in the lights lol

Daytime running lights?

Bought a 22 inch drop bumper and I've got a set of 8 inch miters to go on when the weather gets nicer. Should make it look pretty nice.

There should be a separate relay for DRL's. Just pull that relay and viola no mo DRL's.

I'll take a look when it warms up some. Not a big deal, they just annoy me.
I figured there would be a way to shut them off on the newer trucks using Paccar ESA software for the cab controller. Tried it on a Canadian truck and there's nothing, so start digging.

I've always driven trucks with more than 500hp, 525 N-14, 625 c-15, 565ISX, 550 ACERT with a tune, and my current 550 3406E, so I guess I've been pretty spoiled too. I'm trying to talk my boss into adding some marine components to this E model when she gets a makeover and an overhaul this summer.

Ok, so out of that group what pulled the best? Is it even a fair comparison? I know transmissions and rear gears can make a difference, but were they at least close?

The acert with a tune pulled by far the best, then the 3406E, then the 625 c-15, it was a tossup between the isx and the n-14 in my opinion. I'm a big fan of cat engines lol

Half our route is on a 40 ton road, so a 250 barrel 4 axle trailer wouldn't do me a damn bit of good because the DOT here on the rez are a bunch of pole smoking douche nozzles.

A guy I was belly dumping with got busted on a 5tn/axle road at around 25k over. 7 or 8000$ if I remember. The first day I went through new town I got a $750 ticket lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back