Parting out Dodge Sled Puller - Lots of Toys!!

dodgesledpuller

ColoPilot
28 Channel Data Logger
I bought this unit brand new and had it on my sled puller
for a little less than 4 months. This unit is nearly brand new.
$1200

(Pro Software Included)

-WIRELESS ADAPTER TO LAPTOP.
-3 RPM CHANNELS, Engine, Clutch, Driveline or Wheel Speed
-1 ACCELEROMETER CHANNEL, Forward G Meter
-12 ANALOG CHANNELS, Pressures, temps, position, Lateral G Meter, etc.
-8 EGT CHANNELS, Exhaust Gas temps, 0 -- 2400 DegF
-3 DIGITAL CHANNELS, WOT, N2O Stages, etc.
-1 BATTERY VOLTAGE CHANNEL (Internal)
-Dimensions: 2 Modules, 5" x 4" x 1" each
-INCLUDES ALL LEADS, 8 PYROs, and SENSORS.
DataL2.jpg

DataL.jpg

I have a used Front Axle ARB Air Locker that was in my 06 Dodge 2500. Used twice. Comes with Air Compressor and Rocker Switches. $1000 for the whole setup or an offer I can't refuse.

Also have a rear spool. Same situation. The spool came from Randy's Ring and Pinion. $600 or an offer I can't refuse.

Water injection system from Scheid. Used it for one season on the puller. System is complete with water pump, 7 gallon water tank, injection nozzles, Simpson boost valve, all high pressure lines, manifold, fan pulley, love-joy coupling, on/off indicator light and mounting bracket for CR block. This will work with any diesel, you will just have to fab a mount for the pump if your application is other than CR Cummins. $1200 or your offer.
IMAG0468.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Compound Turbo Setup with hood stack (used). Complete kit with all parts ready to install. Comes with two TurboSmart wastegates. It is currently setup to run one on the small charger. Small charger is BorgW 66mm. Large charger is 92mm. You can see the setup in the above pictures. I can send more specific if necessary. $4500

Fully Billet Suncoast Auto Transmission with 3D Converter. Billet Input, Intermediate, Output, Front Drum and Piston, Acc Piston, Gov Piston, Rev. Piston. Currently has a fully manual valve body with OD and Lockup in every gear. We can switch out the VB if needed. $4000

105lpm Stainless Steel Injectors from I.I. fully balanced. $2500

CR Cyl Head fully ported with a beautiful valve job. Special valve seats, inconel valves, dual springs, ZZ side mount intake. I had this head mounted on a 6.7 block. Just had it checked and have paperwork for it. Will separate springs. $4000 for the whole thing.
Head.jpg

6.7 Block 4.25 bore concrete filled with crank and main studs. Coated bearings. $2500 for the whole thing.
Also have a set of Ross Racing Pistons and rods to go along with it.
$1000

Truxxs Pulling Tires, Excellent Shape
33x12.5R18 (4)
$800
I have 2 on dually rims.
$500
I have the complete setup to turn your single wheel into a dually while keeping your stock rims on the outside to match.
$400

Bolt on weight box. Bolts into the tow hooks location.
$500
DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

Feel free to make any reasonable offers or trades. I am looking to put a stock engine and trans back in the truck.
I can send more pictures upon request.

Are you selling the tanks off the weight box? If you are, what size are they and price on them?

Just a side note, how do you turn the water injection on and off with it being coupled all the time?

Last edited:
any pictures of the hub adapters for the dually setup?
They are standard dually hub adapters found on any Dodge Dually.

are you going to sell the chassis by chance?
I was planning on putting a semi-stock engine and trans back in it. I can sell it as a roller, I just think it will be too pricey.

Are you selling the tanks off the weight box? If you are, what size are they and price on them?
Just a side note, how do you turn the water injection on and off with it being coupled all the time?
I would like the box to go as one unit with the tanks. Tanks are ~5gal each. Water Inj. is turned on and off via a Simpson valve.

47 re or 48
48RE

How is the water injection system powered? How maybe psi pump?
Water system is powered via direct mechanical connection to the fan pulley. PSI is relative to RPMs. So at 4500rpm I was seeing 2000psi(Adjustable via pressure relief)

Back