Lsm's Billet Aluminum Block

TMONEYDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Here is the 220lb aluminum block from LSM the company that makes both steel and aluminum cummins blocks.

If someones looking to purchase one contact

Ron Wahl at LSM

Can also be bought for $12,000 straight from LSM

The standard bore sleeves are already installed. Finish honing is included...Hot
honing is an additional $600.00. Cam bearings are not included in the price.

Obviously somone didnt want to post the LSM picture with the logo on it.

Attachments

• lsmb1.jpg
    lsmb1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lsmb2.jpg
    lsmb2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lsmb3.jpg
    lsmb3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I notices his first post had 3 pictures, and then he deleted the one with the LSM logo. LOL

Mother-of-god-meme.jpg

I was always under the impression that a steel billet cummins block was like $30K, and here is an aluminum one for $12k??? Was I informed wrong? Or has the price come down? or?

In any case at $12k it is right in line with typical BBC and BBF quality billet pieces.

LSM has this pic on their website.

DSCF0028-222x412.jpg

Edit: Apparently this is a different block than the one Taylor posted.

Last edited:
With all the listed options i had listed it would be 13500, taylor forgot to add that lifters are 1800, this is where extra price comes in..

But whats new these days..

Makes no sense to delete my thread and start your own taylor...

Last edited:
Whatever you say Wade!

It had to change my avatar and sig...just so I can look at it a lil more often! LOL

I was always under the impression that a steel billet cummins block was like $30K, and here is an aluminum one for $12k??? Was I informed wrong? Or has the price come down? or?

In any case at $12k it is right in line with typical BBC and BBF quality billet pieces.

Pretty sure LSM was in the 15k so range for the steel.

Wade a min, he wasn't trying to pimp these as his own again?

Back