Lsm's Billet Aluminum Block

DIESEL_POWER;1819693 Future blocks will be more due to the extensive work in this block.[/QUOTE said:
Wouldn't future blocks be less because of the extensive work already put in to this one?

Wouldn't future blocks be less because of the extensive work already put in to this one?

Not sticking up for Wade but my theory is:

This might be one of the 1st blocks made. The extensive work involved might have made it go over budget and now they have to recoup some of the cost.

Not sticking up for Wade but my theory is:

This might be one of the 1st blocks made. The extensive work involved might have made it go over budget and now they have to recoup some of the cost.

And I wasn't getting after Wade. Just seemed to me that the price would go down, but I definitely see your point as well.

i was told that the exspense to build this was high, and they just want to off load this block to recoup some of the cost. i cant name who had it built, but they couldent pay for it right away and there very well known...

Also as said the budget was over shot by a good amount so the next blocks will be adjusted for price, should be within 10-15% of this block.

chuck.gif

win!

So, Joe when are you getting one for your "farm truck"?

My guess is right after those triples are complete... Or right after we come visit him with ours... :shake:

(Note I have not actually bought one. So don't PM me asking about it LOL)

My guess is right after those triples are complete... Or right after we come visit him with ours... :shake:

(Note I have not actually bought one. So don't PM me asking about it LOL)

Your '97 is gonna be a baller with that block!

Back