ATS Diesel's on the Mountain/Truckfest

All are welcome, and if you have never been to this event is had got bigger each year. We are hearing that we may have a few big hitters and new cars showing.....

Don't Forget Your Slim Jim, We don't want you holding up the line because you locked your keys in your truck for us fast guys like you did in Redding.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: LOL LOL

I plan on both. I've been pulling off Sled and Drags at all the events I've attended this year. And I have been running on that track for 4 years now.

Last time I was there was Coy's Wheel And Tire Street Showdown. I believe I ran a 12.4 on 35's, fuel only. That was with the SMARTY. Bully Dog seems to make it run a bit better off the line. I will have to head to the test and tune one of these night to try out some diff. tunes.

not bad at all, seems like were close on power, your 2 tenths of me but then again your heavier.

Im right at 7200. I was kinda pissed when i found out, i got a single cab so i would be alot less!

we are lookin into maken the trip, but its a long long long way.did i mention how far it is

Yuppers, I will be there with my partner in Crime. And we've purchased a broomstick to add to our tool room for permanent key 'lockout' issues. There will be a $10 charge for anyone who wishes to make use of our lockout equipment.

Back