ATS Diesel's on the Mountain/Truckfest

IBDMAX'IN

Wannabe Fast Guy
Don't miss this year's Diesels On The Mountain & Truckfest! One of the largest and most action packed truck events in the country! -Drag Racing-Sled Pulling-Vendor Midway-Food & Fun-
ATS hosts a fun filled weekend this July. The 20th through the 22nd will feature an open house and onsite filming/install with the Two Guys Garage Television show. Bandimere Speedway in Morrison Colorado will then provide the venue for two days of high powered excitement as diesel trucks hit the track to lay down some rubber and throw out some smoke.
Check out www.ATSdiesel.com for details!

http://www.atsdiesel.com/atswebsite/Truckfest-07.asp

5293 Ward Road
Arvada, CO. 80002
1+800.949.6002
m-f 8:00-5:30 mst

Wade, My schedule is open if you guys need an anouncer.

CookCR said:
what do you plan on running wade?

Well, I just ran 11.31 @ 121.85 mph with only one stage of nitrous and tons of left over fuel. So I might be able to pick it up a little with some more tweaking.

So to answer your question, I don't really know??

Timbeaux38 said:
Wade, My schedule is open if you guys need an anouncer.

Talk to Dunbar, he's going to be comming out, I'm sure that we could get Bandimere to hand over the Mic!!! Not to mention your funny as He!! to listen too!!!!

With more fuel and some nitrous an 11.XX not really sure what the final results will yield, all depends on if i get my new tunes and new tires/rims.

05_LLY said:
Wish Colorado wasent so far away!!!!!!!!

I plan on driving 28 hours as long as my parts are in by then:poke:

IBDMAX'IN said:
Awe, common, it's only a 26 hour drive for you one way!!! LOL

Driving 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day keeps me pretty burned out on long drives, I still havent recovered from driving to Indy yet!!!!

Maybe next year!!!

So what are the details on the truck pull. All I've seen advertised is just that it's on Sun afternoon. Classes? Cost? ect...

dieseldummy said:
So what are the details on the truck pull. All I've seen advertised is just that it's on Sun afternoon. Classes? Cost? ect...

It's DHRA rules, and the pull is going to be $40.

Kat said:
We plan on being there :tree:

I'll make sure to save you guys some space in the pits with us. How many trucks and trailers are you gonna bring??

Well we look forward to see everyone there it is a great time. One heck of an event.

I'm going to try and make it, got to get my editor talked into it though.

Back