Division 5 Season Begins-------

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
May 24th at Maryland International Raceway.

This is a Division 5 Points Race- Season Opener. Time to shake the winter blues and get ready for some racing action !

:woohoo:Are You Ready????:woohoo:

Keep talkin cupcake... I'll tow that smokey dinosaur to the track, hurt your feelings in the 1320, and then tow you back home.....LOL

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smack talk....YEAH...this is gonna be a fun season...:woohoo: I'll be there in May! Who knows maybe I'll bring a stack kit with 7" Aussie's to show off...:evil

28 days till MIR :cheer:*nx*:ft:

man i cant wait i got my flight, rental car and motel today i bet i get the farthest traveled award.

Talking to MIR they said they have had quite a few calls on the nhrda coming to town so lets rally everyone up and kick off the division 5 series with a bang

so who all is coming to mir to due some :stab: and see who's has the baddests trucks in the northeast

:cheer::Cheer:

Attachments

• NorthEast-Truck-Rally-May24.jpg
    NorthEast-Truck-Rally-May24.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 25
You boys are just lucky I won't be there in the Jetta. LOL :lolly:

Just kidding! Have a great time, and best of luck to everyone. :cheer::cheer:

I'll be there...:evil: and gettin' paid to be there...thats a great thing. To bad jetta girl won't be there....was hoping to see that jetta run...but then again, Washington to Maryland would be quit the haul...:doh:

:cheer:It was inquired about a Dyno Competition at this Season Opener. We are in the process of finding out some particulars with the tracks involved this season. Obviously we have a set in stone Dyno Competition at TI Dyno after the Thompson Dragway event.

So we just may end up with an all out Diesel Powered Event Fest up in the NorthEast after all.:woohoo:

Oh we have this one other issue to work on obtaining...............

*SLED PULLING........

Well I've talked to Twisted Shifter when he inquired about bringing the Dyno down to MIR but nothing ever came of it??

Well I've talked to Twisted Shifter when he inquired about bringing the Dyno down to MIR but nothing ever came of it??
That's probably because you needed to inquire to the NorthEast Division 5 Director (me) LOL I spoke with Chris (c-hawk) via PM and on the phone today. Hopefully we can pull the nessesary strings to make this deal happen.:cheer:

That's probably because you needed to inquire to the NorthEast Division 5 Director (me) LOL I spoke with Chris (c-hawk) via PM and on the phone today. Hopefully we can pull the nessesary strings to make this deal happen.:cheer:
I didn't ask him, he sent me a PM about what would it take for us to bring it to the MIR events......

RD,

Thanks for the call.

Hopefully we can get this going, I think it would be a good addition to the events.

Talk to you soon.

Chris

:woohoo: now a possible dyno run....SWEET.....I'm gonna have to make sure I have anothe battery or a car charger for my video camera....

If you can work out ur other issue of obtaining a sled pull and do have one i think this would be worth me coming down for ....

Back