Division 5 Season Begins-------

I'd like to see some sled pulls too...we'll have to see what 2009 will bring us though...I think....

Believe me, I have been bombarded with Sled Pull requests. Seems like just 1 hour East of me is a large Sled Pull population ready to drag a sled......

We would need a Sled Pull Director that is very familliar with rules and specs for the multitude of classes, cause honestly, I'd rather race- it's more familliar to me. But, we will not rule Sled Pulling out. It's just a matter of finding the right people to help get that ball rolling....... I know it would take off like wild fire up here too.......:Cheer:

Believe me, I have been bombarded with Sled Pull requests. Seems like just 1 hour East of me is a large Sled Pull population ready to drag a sled......

We would need a Sled Pull Director that is very familliar with rules and specs for the multitude of classes, cause honestly, I'd rather race- it's more familliar to me. But, we will not rule Sled Pulling out. It's just a matter of finding the right people to help get that ball rolling....... I know it would take off like wild fire up here too.......:Cheer:

With speaking with Randy, he has a good idea. Most of the NHRDA guys are drag racers, not pullers. His idea was if there was a pulling orginazation that wanted to be affiliated with the NHRDA, that is the route he would consider taking. In other words, the NHRDA guys will be there running the drag race show, and the pulling orginazation would run the pulling aspect of it. They would supply their own tech guys, enforce rules...things of that nature. I've told Randy that when it comes to Ohio and PA, I can hook him up with well know pulling associations. I think before the end of the year, the 2009 season will be 5x bigger than this year for division 5....:evil

28 days till MIR :cheer:*nx*:ft:

man i cant wait i got my flight, rental car and motel today i bet i get the farthest traveled award.

Talking to MIR they said they have had quite a few calls on the nhrda coming to town so lets rally everyone up and kick off the division 5 series with a bang

so who all is coming to mir to due some :stab: and see who's has the baddests trucks in the northeast

:cheer::Cheer:
I have been getting calls too, people are excited about the new Division 5 Point Series. :rockwoot:We are hoping to structure this Division and cement it's foundations for years to come.:woohoo:

I also have heard of several trucks showing up at their local tracks for testing- so all our competitors better put their best race game face together.
This year should be an exciting kick off.:rockwoot::evil:evil

:tree:

i'll be down there for this one and hopefully a few more of the maryland DTR guys!

RD,

Thanks for the call.

Hopefully we can get this going, I think it would be a good addition to the events.

Talk to you soon.

Chris

Just got my monster pump in a fresh rebuild looking to make a dyno run. Since there doesnt look like there will be a sled there a Dyno sure would make me come down to Maryland for the weekend...:poke:

Just got my monster pump in a fresh rebuild looking to make a dyno run. Since there doesnt look like there will be a sled there a Dyno sure would make me come down to Maryland for the weekend...:poke:

If you come down I will def have to make it down to shoot the breeze and see you dyno. :rockwoot:

Ok hp heads- this just finalized:

TNT DIESEL PERFORMANCE will be on hand with their mobile dyno offering their services at a discount to ALL NHRDA members. @- 3 pulls for $65.00. Non NHRDA members will be charged $75.00 for their 3 pull session.

Who is gonna come down and spin the Highest HP ??

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Ok hp heads- this just finalized:

TNT DIESEL PERFORMANCE will be on hand with their mobile dyno offering their services at a discount to ALL NHRDA members. @- 3 pulls for $65.00. Non NHRDA members will be charged $75.00 for their 3 pull session.

Who is gonna come down and spin the Highest HP ??

That is hella-cool....:woohoo: thanks TNT Diesel Performance!

get-attachment.aspx

Wont be the highest but ill come spin them why not
I'll be curious to see what type of numbers that Monster Pump does for ya.

Any grudge matches for Highest HP in the Northeast?

Who will rule Division 5 on the Dyno??

I also recieved word that there might be 2 Pro Street rigs coming down from Mass. to do battle......

Is it the 24th yet?:tree::woohoo:

The crew will be heading out Friday evening- shall we get get a convoy together for some shenanigans?? LOL

I'm heading out of Ohio on Friday morning, so I'll be getting into Maryland about 6pm I think. I have Jeff's cell #, so I'll keep him posted on my progress and pit stops...LOL

idk if im going to be able to leave friday night maybe let me see what is happening .... what time friday evening and who is the crew

Friday morning, hmmmmm. Perhaps we can meet up and steamroll into Maryland....

Yep, I'll be rolling out of here sometime between 9-11 am. Mapquest says the track is a little over 7 hours from Grand Rock to Track. The hotel we're stayin' at is only 20-25 minutes away from the track.

I'll be curious to see what type of numbers that Monster Pump does for ya.
Any grudge matches for Highest HP in the Northeast?
Who will rule Division 5 on the Dyno??
I also recieved word that there might be 2 Pro Street rigs coming down from Mass. to do battle......
Is it the 24th yet?:tree::woohoo:

I only know of 1 PS truck from of Mass. Wonder who the other is?

That is top secret information- I was told there is possibly 2 Pro Street trucks coming from Mass.

Can't wait to see em. !:rockwoot:

With all this "Top Secret" info around...pretty soon we'll have a CompD version of the "CIA" ....LOL LOL LOL

Back