sent PM's

well adam.. i just noticed something as I hit "send" on my latest PM. There is a check box bellow that allows you to save a copy of the message to your sent box. If only there was a default setting or user applied setting that saved ALL sent messages automatically, it's helpful to know what you've said and the jokes you've used, never good to repeat yourself!

well adam.. i just noticed something as I hit "send" on my latest PM. There is a check box bellow that allows you to save a copy of the message to your sent box. If only there was a default setting or user applied setting that saved ALL sent messages automatically, it's helpful to know what you've said and the jokes you've used, never good to repeat yourself!

I know that is there..BUT its very hard to remember to check that on sent PM's here..when every other website I am on I can set it to default that way. I juts like to keep track of conversation with customers..

I know that is there..BUT its very hard to remember to check that on sent PM's here..when every other website I am on I can set it to default that way. I juts like to keep track of conversation with customers..

Just put a sticky note about it on your computer monitor and quit whining....:hehe:

Back