Well we'll well......

What size are the factory AT's, 35?
will you have to do anything because of the change in diameter to keep the truck from freaking out?

Hell yeah, go run a low 11, be the first.

Well revisiting this.

Truck went under the knife about 3 months ago. Got demon injectors, a tune, and a 2.85 pulley.

Felt really good and clicked off an 11.6 with ridiculously conservative tuning and factory trans tunes. Wanted more aggressive tuning for better top end performance and get the transmission tuned and we'll it's outta control.

Trucks getting a 10% lower pulley, 180* Stat, fuel pump upgrades, mid resonator delete, and most importantly.... It's. Being converted to corn. The tuners based in the Northeast and is a premier hellcat builder with few in the 7s. Based on their stage 4 on their sit its 900hp-ish and they have a few full weight TRXs(7200lbs with drive) clicking 10.8s @ 125+. What I'm doing it basically a stage 4.5 since I'm doing the lower pulley and shooting for a low 10 on 33s. Should be very interesting since theirs 2 trucks in the North that have run low 10s, but with a 200shot.

Once the 3L Whipple is available for them next year it'll be a 9sec truck all day long.

Well revisiting this.

Truck went under the knife about 3 months ago. Got demon injectors, a tune, and a 2.85 pulley.

Felt really good and clicked off an 11.6 with ridiculously conservative tuning and factory trans tunes. Wanted more aggressive tuning for better top end performance and get the transmission tuned and we'll it's outta control.

Trucks getting a 10% lower pulley, 180* Stat, fuel pump upgrades, mid resonator delete, and most importantly.... It's. Being converted to corn. The tuners based in the Northeast and is a premier hellcat builder with few in the 7s. Based on their stage 4 on their sit its 900hp-ish and they have a few full weight TRXs(7200lbs with drive) clicking 10.8s @ 125+. What I'm doing it basically a stage 4.5 since I'm doing the lower pulley and shooting for a low 10 on 33s. Should be very interesting since theirs 2 trucks in the North that have run low 10s, but with a 200shot.

Once the 3L Whipple is available for them next year it'll be a 9sec truck all day long.

Well I'm beyond pleased at what the above list of mods netted. Picked up the truck today and using their draggy we clicked off a 9.92 @ 133mph on 35/12.5/20 ridge grapplers on weld wheels of all things. Had a tiny bit of wheel spin(all 4) and it pulls like a champ especially on the big end where these Motors shine 6k rpm plus and is full weight at around 6800lbs. Will try and get some videos when able.

Diesel truck performance maybe relatively dead, but at least this platform has introduced a new segment to many that never appreciated what a fast truck really could do.

Current factory blower with spray record is bow a 9.54 on 33s which considering how under-braked these trucks are is just dumb.

Back