Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

I like how "HE PUT ME OUT THERE".....like some guy, ANY guy, MADE her act like a cavewoman and hide hydration for later use. :bang

In my best Ted Nugent voice, "NUMBNUTS!"

Statement of the year....... "I Lost my Job, but Ive had people from California calling me"

I would LOVE to listen in on that conversation!!!!!!

That is to damn funny. Makes me glad I have two boys not girls. She has no shame in her game. Wait till she has kids and friends find out about this stuff.

I say let the alcohol be sold form a beer tent. $5 beer will either generate some cash, or slow down the drinking. I mean when guys are bringing in 2 cases of beer to drink for themselves, what do you expect?

There where 4 guys( one a accasonal drinker) that sat in front of us at the pulls that had went through 3 cases just Saturday! And wile we where sittin at the pulls they downed an entire nother case, they asked about Burlington and we advised them to say on the fairgrounds.

My wife is 7 months pregnat and drunks where trying to get her to show them her boobs and it's just getting out of hand to the point I don't want to attend in Theupcoming years. And I would like to take my son to it one day, but not if it keeps going the way it's going.

And her job offers include a donkey, a guy named mike honcho, 2 bags of grain and stirrups!

Last edited:
It seems no matter what time i leave the pulls the Burlington lot is always packed. I would'nt think all those people drove in from out of town to sit in a parking lot and not go to the pulls got to wonder if it is more local people than anything.

Wow. This whole episode is embarrassing. That woman has some serious issues.

Scheids may simply be forced to do something to limit alcohol if the actual competitors start staying away.

She seems like a good time to me
102.gif

It seems no matter what time i leave the pulls the Burlington lot is always packed. I would'nt think all those people drove in from out of town to sit in a parking lot and not go to the pulls got to wonder if it is more local people than anything.

I drove down about 11am...When I was driving by people were already setting up camp in the BCF lot. Now tell me what good those people do to the Diesel Community???

98.9 the rock here in KC had her on the radio today lol. Wow, just wow. They should have the podcast up on iTunes later.

the question is..... who's hand stinks? The two guys who high-fiver her after she is done in the video should probably pursue medication

Back