Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

These rock.

front.jpg

back.jpg

So much win! I feel bad for her but that's her fault. There is a point where a person is not right in the head. And for anyone sobar or drunk to do what she was is just trashy

I really don't know what the big deal is. I watched Kenny Chesney do that with a corona bottle in cabo....everyone loved it.

The local TV station is trying to get an interview with her. Reportedly she is going to be prosecuted for the whole deal. Hopefully they can figure out who paid her and go after the whole group $.02

The local TV station is trying to get an interview with her. Reportedly she is going to be prosecuted for the whole deal. Hopefully they can figure out who paid her and go after the whole group $.02

Wow, this appears to have went even further south. Be interesting since it is private property how far they can go with it. She probably went to Terre Haute south. LOL

If they really want to try to contain the event. Stop letting people bring in coolers of alcohol. I mean people sit and drink all day and just get obnoxious. We went to get something to eat Friday night. 2 kids(I assume they were 21) brought beer into the restaurant, ordered some fries, manager came over and said they can't have beer in there, so they got up and left without paying. Same restaurant, some little punk kid, drunker than a skunk, was mouthing off to the staff, complaining about a menu, getting something to drink etc. They had ordered their drinks, and left without paying. We were walking out at the time, and he continued to be a loud mouth, complaining about the service. I made my typical snide remark, about they probably didn't want to serve a drunk. He then proceeds to continue to shoot off at the mouth. Again, I imagine both of these groups had sat around and drank all day. Simple solution, there are people at every gate. No alcohol can be brought on the fairgrounds. They could have a beer tent, sell the beer, use the money from the beer tent, to hire security to drive around and enforce the no alcohol policy. I am sure that Scheid doesn't condone this activity, I do feel that they could step up some some efforts to minimize the partying.

If you facebook creep a little further, you can see that this year she lost a child. We may not want to be so quick to judge. I don't know here story, however loosing a child is very tough.

My wife and I lost three....one almost killed my wife....and she still hasnt stuck a bottle up her rear end.

My wife and I lost three....one almost killed my wife....and she still hasnt stuck a bottle up her rear end.

As I said, it doesn't make what she did right by any means. I am also saying that everyone deals with it in their own way, there may be alot more to the story. I catch myself judging folks, more than I should. It isn't our place to judge her...

If you facebook creep a little further, you can see that this year she lost a child. We may not want to be so quick to judge. I don't know here story, however loosing a child is very tough.

Didn't look too far into it, just saw the most recent status update she did. Just disgusts me that she has no respect for herself......but who are we to judge?

As I said, it doesn't make what she did right by any means. I am also saying that everyone deals with it in their own way, there may be alot more to the story. I catch myself judging folks, more than I should. It isn't our place to judge her...

Sorry, but getting on a "stage" at a diesel truck event (one that lots of kids attend at that) and sticking a bottle in her holes makes it 100% acceptable for us to judge her.

Back