Turbo professionals needed

Thank God I'm banned from cf right now, because I'd be going to town on a couple of those threads*bdh*

Speaking of being banned from CF..... Sorry for getting in your cheerios about Chris..... I might have been a little inebriated... Was going to edit the post but got banned faster than the last time I was OPINIONATED over there.... :rules:

Yea i've been banned a few times over there, apparently they don't take well to me telling ignorance spewing morons to go F themselves on a public forum... I wish natural selection would come back around so I could just beat and eat the weak and stupid

Yea i've been banned a few times over there, apparently they don't take well to me telling ignorance spewing morons to go F themselves on a public forum... I wish natural selection would come back around so I could just beat and eat the weak and stupid

You know how I know you're gay?

Couldn't resist. LOL

because i'm still on CF... i know, i can't help myself but to go over there and get repeatedly punished but the stupidity... it gives me a reason to drink

All said & done my recommendation stays to that of a big single, doesnt have to be HUGE, just something along the lines of a S468 or S472, if you want more air in the future it's as simple as a compressor and compressor cover swap, $500 and 30 minutes work..

Retrofit not hard with me right down the street from you .. 48's stupid strong/simple, 68's are tough but more complicated, sort of like dodges version of the allison.

Try $6299 loaded out; including billet input, billet drum drum & TCM. $1350 for TC and $475 for optional flexplate. $7649+tax out the door, or 8124+tax out the door with the flex plate. :shake:

the 68 and allison behave so similarly that swapping one for the other is silly, if you swap anything it should be for a 48.

s366/74/.90 A/R over top of an s488, external gate
Built 48re
Flux 4-5's
Dual Cp3's
H-11 studs, valve springs, push rods
Airdog II 200GPH
Air for 1000+hp, Fuel for 850hp
Spools LIGHTNING quick and tons of power. Similar setup to what was on Bean's silver truck before he got rid of it.

Any issues with towing? Making 1000hp on 66? Still trying to catch onto this turbo lingo.

Any issues with towing? Making 1000hp on 66? Still trying to catch onto this turbo lingo.

It towed a 31ft. Camper 5 hours back from Scheid 2 years ago when the truck that was originally towing the camper blew up the tranny. This was with Flux 7 injectors, which is why I recommend staying with a flux 4-5, but the guy driving it had to be careful because it would break the tires loose at 70mph with the trailer behind it LOL EGT's never got above 1200*

It towed a 31ft. Camper 5 hours back from Scheid 2 years ago when the truck that was originally towing the camper blew up the tranny. This was with Flux 7 injectors, which is why I recommend staying with a flux 4-5, but the guy driving it had to be careful because it would break the tires loose at 70mph with the trailer behind it LOL EGT's never got above 1200*

How did it smoke, did it clean up well? Flux 7s...huge

if i remember right they switched over to the PPE hot cause it had a mild tune that helped alot. That was an awsome truck!!

s366/74/.90 A/R over top of an s488, external gate
Built 48re
Flux 4-5's
Dual Cp3's
H-11 studs, valve springs, push rods
Airdog II 200GPH
Air for 1000+hp, Fuel for 850hp
Spools LIGHTNING quick and tons of power. Similar setup to what was on Bean's silver truck before he got rid of it.

Done with H-11's... Interesting, I overlooked this @ first. That is all for now.

To the op, been looking at the thread on cf and your getting alot of misguided info. First off tuning kills injectors not cp3s, your foot will dictate reliability not the parts you have on your truck.

For the most part just keep heat down and rpms in check and your going to have a solid DD.

Side note h&s tuning was some how corrupting my tuned tcm for my comp68. Ever since I switched back to smarty my downshifts are spot on and shift firmness is fantastic.

What do you think could be the cause of this Ryan?

What happen to you on CF blackmega I figured you would have answered this thread over there until I saw posting suspended?

Btw im looking for a similar set-up as OP minus I dont pull.

Back