New Truck build

Cool! I didn't know you had a silver 4th gen too!!

I like the black wheels.. May have to get some for mine someday!
Not into the lifting thing but it does look good.

Actually looks different than that now. Bumpers and grill are painted, new wheels, new set of tires.

Attachments

• IMAG0326WEB.jpg
    IMAG0326WEB.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
hows the new steering parts working out?

Wheres the gun to head smiley when you need it!! Well it's got another factory tie rod back on now after dealing with the biggest group of morons I've ever met at that Allen Samuels dealership. Unreal! This is going on tomorrow though. It's sitting here in the box ready to go. Trying to figure out what size limiting straps I need. One of these times something is going to break lifting it up and it's not gonna be good.

TGC: 03-07 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Steering Upgrade w/ Bracket

Last edited:
we had to turn around twice to get pictures of it, then i couldnt get to log inn on my phone to post them......but they went on facebook

Let me help you with those pics sir... LOL

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
LOL Yes, that one is much better. I mean worse. Son of a gun. It wasn't so bad since it was a simple fix. Until the stupid dealership ordered the wrong part and I still had no truck the next day.

Were you inside a fish tank when you took that foggy ass picture or what? Or are you still using this phone? LOL

Attachments

• lancecameraphone.jpg
    lancecameraphone.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Did you have this thing out to the warsaw test hook last weekend?

LOL heck no. I'm not into tearing my stuff up. That tie rod broke pulling out of a parking spot. It wouldn't move a sled anyhow. Trans would be lunch!

Last edited:
LOL heck no. I'm not into tearing my stuff up. That tie rod broke pulling out of a parking spot. It wouldn't move a sled anyhow. Trans would be lunch!

Gotcha, haha I can understand that. Bummer on the tie rod. That would of been bad news at speed. Seen a truck last weekend out at the test hook that looked alot like your hotrod which is why I asked. If your in the market for any items, Shoot me a pm. Currently doing demod\remod of a 2010 set up for the 2.5 pulling class. Lot's of aftermarket and stock items are getting tossed to the side that need to go. Sharp truck and keep up the good work.

Gotcha, haha I can understand that. Bummer on the tie rod. That would of been bad news at speed. Seen a truck last weekend out at the test hook that looked alot like your hotrod which is why I asked. If your in the market for any items, Shoot me a pm. Currently doing demod\remod of a 2010 set up for the 2.5 pulling class. Lot's of aftermarket and stock items are getting tossed to the side that need to go. Sharp truck and keep up the good work.

Thanks. I think I'm pretty good. Trans will probably be the last of my mods. Except for ball joints, tie rod ends and wheel bearings. Ya know the stuff that goes out real fast when you have a big truck. Been eyeing these carli ball joints. Wheew they are high!!
Dodge Ram Upper Ball Joints, Extreme Duty Upper Ball Joint Kit for Dodge Ram Trucks

Thanks. I think I'm pretty good. Trans will probably be the last of my mods. Except for ball joints, tie rod ends and wheel bearings. Ya know the stuff that goes out real fast when you have a big truck. Been eyeing these carli ball joints. Wheew they are high!!
Dodge Ram Upper Ball Joints, Extreme Duty Upper Ball Joint Kit for Dodge Ram Trucks

Thinking a copoilt might sitting around my shop. Just some food for thought. Gotta love all that added stress from the rotating mass, Ant nobody got time for that.. :Cheer:

Just noticed you have some h&s trans tunes work.. scratch the copoilt comment.

Last edited:
Back