Is it the head gasket? Please help diagnose.....

Suggested route via I-44 says 17 hrs 13 mins. Get after it. :D

You are always welcome at my casa.

17 hrs 13 minutes sounds like a challenge huh?
My wife loves it when we enter an address into the GPS and the voice in my Jeep says how long it will take, and I say " Challenge accepted !! "

I look forward to seeing the new place in person some day.

17 hrs 13 minutes sounds like a challenge huh?
My wife loves it when we enter an address into the GPS and the voice in my Jeep says how long it will take, and I say " Challenge accepted !! "

You know, I often wonder if the new map software records and averages my trip speeds over time and figures out that I'm typically 10-15 over posted and if it figures that into the calculation? I do notice though as I speed up, the destination arrival time drops, so I think it does some real-time updates. I still look at the time it gives and say "but I'll make it in xxx" too.

Hey, I want to drink with you guys too.

my 2 favorites..ill be in marysville ohio this weekend jeff..how far are ya....

jory gonna get crowded on the back forty he keeps throwing invites out.....idk how far from fl it is but ill crash it

my 2 favorites..ill be in marysville ohio this weekend jeff..how far are ya....

jory gonna get crowded on the back forty he keeps throwing invites out.....idk how far from fl it is but ill crash it

20 hrs 41 mins from Myakka City, FL. I've got 160 acres. Plenty of room for anyone who shows up. :D

About 4 1/2 hours from my place. Are you dirt biking over there or what?

i wish....sis in law is getting married. after 20 yrs living together...lol

im closer to jake...probly wont see his homestead either..but we go there a bit so we will...and we gonna see chris's collection again too!

we just flying up fri for the wedding sat and leaving sun afternoon.....

dude tickets were 1200$ crazy high..i usually make that trip for about 500 or less....fack...i booked em 3 mons ago too..now theyre 400 more....

dude tickets were 1200$ crazy high..i usually make that trip for about 500 or less....fack...i booked em 3 mons ago too..now theyre 400 more....

What are you flying, Air Force 1?

My parents have made a few flights from Punta Gorda to Nashville on Allegiant. It's certainly not a luxury flight, but they haven't had any problems. I looked it up and you can buy today for a flight from PG to Columbus for $326 round trip, the return flight is Monday, though, not Sunday.

https://www.allegiantair.com/booking/64497d95c4b4b93fb38bad47799eb0afa6b325b61a7af/flights?tt=ROUNDTRIP&o=PGD&d=LCK&ta=1&tc=0&tis=0&til=0&ds=2023-04-28&de=2023-05-01&c=1&h=1

yea..idk man. i was shocked...havent flown from pg tho..thats a good idea next trip. i needed the quick turnaround too...

Yeah Gary, you'll be about 1-1/2hr away in Marysville. Sounds like you won't have much free time this trip. Now if you've got free time upon landing, I'm only 45min-1hr from the airport.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I see the meth ferrets done stole the rails on this derail.....

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Meth? Where are you coming from there? I can assure you the men derailing here haven't been near meth.???

Meth? Where are you coming from there? I can assure you the men derailing here haven't been near meth.???
Other than the suspected junkie that almost walked out in front of the car the other day, definitely tweaking on something, never looked until I laid on the horn!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Somehow cocaine bear doesn't evoke the same thoughts of compulsory theft as meth ferrets.

Don't go getting all literal on me now.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

crashed-wooden-toy-train.jpg

Back