Smokin fast

In time I think the fabrication shops may view diesel trucks as a nice money maker for them, but until then no matter what you do or how early you get it there, its most likely going to take a backseat to a car. Our day will come, eventually.

HOWDY Ted.............good to hear from you. Damn good.

And as far as fab shops, there is one here that you all know about. But you had rather wait. So, as Eric said, rant over.

And Eric, did you not say it would be a "double" points race? If not, a good number of folks misunderstand things said.

..Preston..

Last edited:
Slick said:
Why didn't more Pro Street trucks show up for Michigan?

Michigan was a 17 hour ride for both Morrison and Stuckey. A 13 hour ride for Garmon. Even if it were possible for them to make the race, had any of them broke, they would have needed to spend the entire next week thrashing to be ready for Bristol. This is just not feasable guys as they DO have business' to run aside from racing. And Stuckey's driver was in a wedding that weekend.

Bristol was closer, was billed as a bigger event with more coverage from media and potential sponsors, and lets face it Eric, the only reason there was 6000 in Michigan was because the other event was rescheduled due to a rain out. Nobody knew that would be the case a month ago.

When I read "There were no excuses foir missing the Michigan race other than lack of commitment" I don't think that is fair to many of these teams. I can't speak for other teams but I can for Garmon's Racing.

Jeff's Silverline truck was in the chassis shop the week after Albany until about two weeks ago. Morrison drove his truck yesterday for the 1st time since Albany. He has had no testing time at all, but is coming anyway, risking trashing a brand new expensive motor.

I also know TS Performance's truck has been in the chassis shop trying to take advantage of the new weight rules DHRA set for 2006. To my knowledge, they too have not made a pass in their truck.

The Stuckeys had one testing session only to find out the combo didn't work and they had to re-do it.

Buck and Jess were ready to load their truck for Michigan when one last launch cost them a tranny shaft.

Commitment has been solid from all of these teams and anything hinting otherwise will do DHRA no good at all.

turbothom said:
Shot.....Fletcher ran it.

And for Bristol, I don't think you'll see it with the weight and power restrictions. You will see it at Bowling Green. Remember, no weight limit. And I'ma betting a single and spray, is going to win this year.

And with double points in MI, the season is over for DHRA. Who can catch anybody with a 2 win lead? That's a 2 race, 1st place points to O points for anyone else. That's tough.

NoLimit had better blow again.

..Preston..
Preston, You got it but this time was the output shaft :doh: .Hoping not to break like Atlanta last year .Put that Voodoo away.And we wrenched for 40hrs straight to make MI was a long weekend.NLDP

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="10215"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
NLDP

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Just get ready for BG.........Ya gotta be there. And Atlanta is always a good one.

And congrats on the win.

..Preston..

It was more then 40 hours.... Thats just what the NLDP guys put in to it... That dont count the MA hours in it.

The Biatch is running now and running good... as long as AJ dont break it before BG, it should be fun

Back