Smokin fast

That's a classic Ernie pass rite there, Love that smoke the entire pass. Think of that engine in a truck that's way less weight and more aerodynamic with less frontal area- Man! Bill your making this hard now, Knowing what your capable of and this new rig your furiously thrashing on......I've got lots of work to do to catch up.....

10.13 is this the fastest in a 1/4 now?

Darrin had it at 10.32 RIGHT?

yessir...
We may see faster in Bowling Green

That is possible, especially for the single and squeeze guys

Shot.....Fletcher ran it.

And for Bristol, I don't think you'll see it with the weight and power restrictions. You will see it at Bowling Green. Remember, no weight limit. And I'ma betting a single and spray, is going to win this year.

And with double points in MI, the season is over for DHRA. Who can catch anybody with a 2 win lead? That's a 2 race, 1st place points to O points for anyone else. That's tough.

NoLimit had better blow again.

..Preston..

The drive was an Issue for some and several were broke or not ready from what I understand.

And with double points in MI, the season is over for DHRA. Who can catch anybody with a 2 win lead? That's a 2 race, 1st place points to O points for anyone else. That's tough.

According to the DHRA site, they got 100 for the win, 10 for best ET, 10 for best R/T and 5 for attendance. That seems like regular points to me?

First of all Preston, it was single points. Second of all, the boys missed a chance to race in front of 6200 spectators, almost twice as many as we have ever had for pulling!
There were no excuses foir missing the Michigan race other than lack of commitment. A couple of teams have reasons, but the season was to have started in April so no excuses for not being ready. It's hard to get momentum from sponsors and spectators when the teams don't show up! I hear a lot of whining about spectator counts and money, but I see no effort in obtaining those goals from the race teams. Rant over.

Not necessarily a lack of committment from the teams, but a lack of commitment at the fabricating shops some of the trucks are still sitting in. Diesel trucks aren't exactly the priority at fabricating shops full of real race cars just yet. When you drop a truck off in early February, and expect it back in 4 weeks, but still don't have it as of today, not alot you can do. Once it gets out, (if it EVER does) people will wish it hadn't though :)

ob1kobi said:
Not necessarily a lack of committment from the teams, but a lack of commitment at the fabricating shops some of the trucks are still sitting in. Diesel trucks aren't exactly the priority at fabricating shops full of real race cars just yet. When you drop a truck off in early February, and expect it back in 4 weeks, but still don't have it as of today, not alot you can do. Once it gets out, (if it EVER does) people will wish it hadn't though :)

AGREE.with that i am still waiting for my to be done.

dj:evil

ob1kobi said:

I'll be seeing some action from the shop where my racer is being built as soon as next week!!!

But it's been about 5 months now that I've been waiting.........

Back