Beans Diesel K.I.S.S. Build

Well I can honestly say that Dyno didn't back up my track times.... I think it told me 625hp and my truck traps 96mph in 1/8th mile. Maybe it was Dyno operator error or Dyno issues..

good god... get over it man...:nail:

I believe it totally. Those turbos are incredible, my brother has basically those exact mods and put down 833/1527 at spring fling with just a smarty.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I believe it. Did a poorly tuned 623 unloaded on my 12 valve. A few people keep saying the 67 isn't capable of this, but it keeps doing it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I dynoed last month down there and this is the Graph I got! LOL

fg05d5c04023bab4i000500004eea4020.png

J/K But in all Honesty You can't go wrong with Beans!

Awesome build, and I love the KISS approach.

+1 Rep for the kick ass and technically proficient dyno graph

#isthisthingon?

Ok i have 2 questions which were brought up to me by a doubter. Why does it say flywheel torque and what is the average percentage of drive train hp loss?

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

good god... get over it man...:nail:

get over what? I don't need a Dyno to tell me what the truck makes. But truth is truth. Js bud get ur panties out of a wad! When I hit the Dyno that day I was told the csp5 wasn't released yet...But that's funny bc I was using it. No need for butthurt man. I believe the truck made the hp stated just wasn't accurate the day I was there.

Ok i have 2 questions which were brought up to me by a doubter. Why does it say flywheel torque and what is the average percentage of drive train hp loss?

Oooof. Didn't notice that. Hello correction.

Hell I'd love to see almost 900hp out of a 67mm inducer, but looking at how we had to scratch for 1250 out of a 88mm promod its a tough pill.

Might have to bring one in for a look see.

Its the only option for dyno dynamics and and dynapac dynos for whatever reason. it is in fact rear wheel HP/TQ. Just what the sheet says.

Some people will differ but we at Beans have backed up our dyno numbers multiple times at the track. Some other trucks, have not had the same results on NLTD's dyno and have in fact ran better at the track. Not sure the reason, but there has always been different claims on accuracy. A dyno is just a tuning tool, not meant to tell you exact numbers... your Track times will back that up...

Its the only option for dyno dynamics and and dynapac dynos for whatever reason. it is in fact rear wheel HP/TQ. Just what the sheet says.

Some people will differ but we at Beans have backed up our dyno numbers multiple times at the track. Some other trucks, have not had the same results on NLTD's dyno and have in fact ran better at the track. Not sure the reason, but there has always been different claims on accuracy. A dyno is just a tuning tool, not meant to tell you exact numbers... your Track times will back that up...

This! :clap:

Way too many clowns around here claiming 700-800hp trucks and only running mid 13's at the track. :bang

Power loss through a drive train is typically around 15% for a manual trans, and 25% for an automatic trans roughly.

I never gave a crap about a dyno number.

You can't argue against the laws of nature.

Race weight w/ driver and trap speed !!

Go get you some!!

With auto's I was also curious how that 25 was figured. Different stalls and whether it's locked or unlocked play a big part.

Yea there is no way that there is 25% loss in one of our built auto's with a locked converter.

I wonder how much more the 67.7 flows over my cast 68 wheel? I feel like it makes pretty good power with my dinosaur setup.

Back