Fleece stand-alone VNT in Action.

I know... :) Forrest's Video really doesn't do any justice.... In person, the truck can be heard from 2 miles away....

this isn't a Holset VGT... it's a Garrett based VNT. They are about to bring a stand-alone controller for the Holset VGT's though. They've got one or two on the trucks, and they're going to put one on Chase Fleece's 5.9. Honestly, if they'd had the Holset VGT controller, I mght have gone that route for the lower cost and stronger exhaust brake, but I'm QUITE pleased with my setup!! :cool:

this isn't a Holset VGT... it's a Garrett based VNT. They are about to bring a stand-alone controller for the Holset VGT's though. They've got one or two on the trucks, and they're going to put one on Chase Fleece's 5.9. Honestly, if they'd had the Holset VGT controller, I mght have gone that route for the lower cost and stronger exhaust brake, but I'm QUITE pleased with my setup!! :cool:

I might send you a holset controller to try out ;)

I have an idea in my head of something like a 66-71/80-84 with the spool of a 62/400.

Not to make it sound simpler than it will actually be but start both with a min size (since full closed is apparently too closed) and open almost parallel to each other vs map. It would be at least a good start to tune from IMO. Wish I had the time and cash, I'd already be shopping.

Back