Truckers, lets see your rigs!

And this is what I was afraid of. Simply having an elog exempt truck isn’t gonna cut it eventually, is what I’m guessing. Very ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, asked the boss what he plans where 12m ago... Especially since he was buying up 90s trucks... Asked him again this spring... Out of some 25 truck both company and to think 5-6 fall under the mandate. Rest are exempt.

Email had if you don't like it find other means of employment tone to it... See what owner has too say.. according to Dot and fmcsa I don't need one nor required to have one

And this is what I was afraid of. Simply having an elog exempt truck isn’t gonna cut it eventually, is what I’m guessing. Very ridiculous.

Shippers are asking if you're elog compliant for load board freight already.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Saw a pretty slick pete running down i35 (sorry) with some cow feeders just now, pretty sure it was Claytoncox on here, but all his pictures are photobucket’ed on his thread.

Black and green with lights across the middle of the sleeper. Ring a bell to anyone?

Yessir, That was me. I was headed to the co-op in Bryan

Shippers are asking if you're elog compliant for load board freight already.

What is their basis on even asking this?
I can see where they can get away with the certain year, etc bs and claiming it’s because of break downs and such (which we all know is bs but alas). Whether we are elog or not shouldn’t matter two phucks to them.

What load board are you using?

What is their basis on even asking this?
I can see where they can get away with the certain year, etc bs and claiming it’s because of break downs and such (which we all know is bs but alas). Whether we are elog or not shouldn’t matter two phucks to them.

What load board are you using?

I think it was get loaded but it was the shipper or broker asking. It was a friend of mine, I don't deal with load board bs lol.

Oh I assumed it was the shipper or whoever but my question still stands.

I know a couple guys that have good deals with load boards. Others... not so much lol

Which truck is yours? I’m drawing a blank.

This was with the feeders

7fed6388d3156a7f26bc7518ba96049d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, asked the boss what he plans where 12m ago... Especially since he was buying up 90s trucks... Asked him again this spring... Out of some 25 truck both company and to think 5-6 fall under the mandate. Rest are exempt.

Email had if you don't like it find other means of employment tone to it... See what owner has too say.. according to Dot and fmcsa I don't need one nor required to have one
Need to send one back with the I need a better insurance company tone to it.

Does anyone know on an Acert, standard 475-550 vs 600-625, what is the difference in the camshaft? Aside from the part number. Is one better than the other at all?

Back