Announcing Our New 2nd Gen. Twin Turbo Kit

I tried to post the list of great things about our new twin turbo kit but I was timed out. I will need to post several times instead of once. Sorry I will try again.

This twin turbo kit for the 2nd gen trucks is made to be used with either a stock turbo or any size of S300/S330 turbo offered for diesel pickup trucks todate. We use the S400 frame turbo for the primary turbo because of it's many different sizes and designs of compressor wheels and housings also turbine wheels and housings. This adjustability allows us to match many different secondary turbo sizes. This option is nice for tuning or when a truck useage changes.

This kit will work with either a stock exhaust manifold or any aftermarket manifold that is offered for the second gen Dodge truck. The manifold does not need to be turned upside down. It can in most cases stay in place.

The hot pipe is made of 4" pipe. The airflow is clean as the pipe has nice sweeping bends and the turbo mounting side is made with a CNC Mill. The pipe is heat wraped from end to end with a 85% heat reflection product. It is wraped so that it ends up being double wraped. This heat wrap helps keep the exhaust heat and energy in the exhaust stream.

Brady buddy of mine called and spoke with brett about this kit today and brett said that its not available in silver bullet/ Big brother s4t configuration yet and he didnt have a time frame on when it would be available we already have the turbos just needing piping, mount etc.

The cold pipe is also made from 4" pipe and is chromed for looks. The cold pipe has a V band connection on the turbo side and a Hose connection on the secondary turbo side. This allows the cold pipe to be held in place very well under high boost pressures. The short length of the cold pipe along with the use of Vband connection aids in clean air flow for the cold pipe.

I have been looking for a cleaner twin set up with a shorter cold pipe than the old "standard" HX-35/HT3B twin set ups from the early 2000's, since I melted mine down in 04.

I like it!

The turbo support is made of square tubing and plate steel. It is bolted to the engine block and also to the oil drain. It gives complete support to the primary turbo and does not depend on manifolds, turbos or pipes to give support.
The oil drain hose is a Earls product which is made of stainless steel braid and is rated for high oil temps (Racing). The oil drain hose clamps are Tbolt in design to ensure of proper tightening to seal the hose to the fittings. The oil spply line is also high temp stainless braid hose of the proper sizing.

Additional heat reflection products are also included to ensure heat protection for the firewall, A/C components, battery and water lines. The heat reflection panel that we include replaces a section of the sound insultation to ensure safe operation no matter the pyro temp or the heat cycles.

The intake is 5" in size and is also chromed for looks. The intake filter is made by S&B and is sized to ensure enough CFM air flow to match any sizing or expected hp that our customers will need.

This kit comes with all the parts for relocaying the battery slightly.
This kit is very easy to install and is very transportable. This helps if trucks are wrecked or if new trucks are purchased or sold.
I will talk about more details later or even on going. Thanks, Brady

Silver bullet/ big brother s4t kits? Brett said wasnt available yet any eta on when they might be?

The primary turbo can come with a polished comp. cover. We can also do powder coating on the cold pipe and intake pipe if you are looking for a specific color or look.

I should have worded that different. I have always like having the compounds beside each other. Have you thought about putting the secondary backwards to have a shorter hot pipe?

Just for the visual effect...

2010-03-26%2015.00.56.jpg

Brady - if you were to use a s400 with a 1.10ar turbine housing, would everything still bolt up/line up vs. using the 1.32 housing(im thinking no... but not 100% sure??) thanks for your time!

Wes

We can do what ever you want! It might take a little modification but that's what we do. Thanks

Back