Announcing Our New 2nd Gen. Twin Turbo Kit

:umno: Turbos need the energy from the exhaust in the form of heat(expansion). The farther the turbine housing is from the energy source, the slower the turbo will spool and the lower the max boost pressure will be. The primary exhaust inlet temp. will be at least 400-500 cooler than the secondaries' inlet temp. with this kit. I'm sure there are other good points you could bring up about this kit, but superior spoolup isn't one of them. It's just not possible according to the laws of physics.

- you mean Thermodynamics?
- max boost difference is negligible
- the hot-pipe here in question will see a minimal amount of energy loss compared to the 'standard' dodge compound setup.

Arguing in this thread is shenanigans, and detracts from the overall vibe here, man. Rest assured there are more trucks out there than i can count on my fingers and toes that have a compound setup plumbed similarly.

Brady I think y'all are onto something with that shorter cold pipe, and I'll agree with Hurley I've seen multiple kits with longer hotpipes that have spooled fine.

Excellent kit I really like it.

i see the points here about longer hot pipes...but has anyone taken a look at a dmax setup? certainly farther apart than the normal dodge but would seem similar lenghts as this kit??

spitballin here... but ya 3299 seems high...

Ok, I am a little late this morning but the MSRP is 3250.00. Yes on the chrome cold pipe and polished housing. I will include that for all you guys that want a kit here on this forum.

If you guys want to get together and make a group buy we can get to a better price for you. Or you could check with our Distributors and check their prices.

The part number is IIS2GAT but you must specify wich secondary turbo you plan to run. We need to now that to make sure you get the right kit. If you want a Phat Shaft Turbo in the kit as well then you would order a IIS2GATP. If you want a Racing set then you would order part# IIS2GATPR. The primary turbo would change to match the different secondary turbo that you want to run.

Damn Brady, i think you'all hit a home run with this kit, like the look alot, plus with this kit, it appears that you don't need to remove the trans. cooler on the side of the engine on the second gen trucks. i may have to save some $$$ for a kit later in the year...

Thanks! I am going to list all the good things that we put into this kit. I will find the time today or tomorrow. We have done everything first rate and we have included many extras that most others won't give you in a kit. I am excited to make the list for you guys. Thanks

is that last statement of mine correct about the factory heat exchanger? will we still be able to keep it unlike most other 2nd. gen kits that have the primary mounted under the secondary? also do you have anymore pictures that show the support bracket for the primary a little better. thanks Brady!

Wes

Wes the kit does not interupt any heat exchanger or anything in that area. The support bracket bolts to the engine block and is made out of square tubing and plate steel. It is a very strong support. Thanks

Brady - if you already have a s300 secondary and a s475/96/1.32ar lyin around for a primary, would it be possible just to get a piping kit, minus the primary turbo???

Back