April 17 Wkend Rockingham NC Diesel Drags

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
10Rockflyer.jpg

The Rock Diesel Drags!

Back by demand - they called us - can you believe it? Rockingham Dragway wants us Diesel guys back this year for racing on April 17! 9am til done! It will be a Mopar weekend but obviously we had many Ford and GM trucks competing last year and the crowd loved us diesels!

All three classes will compete, ET, Quick and Pro Street! Grilling done all day and there will be test-n-tune Friday night!

Saturday we'll start 9am registration and racing start around 10am - run til were done!

2153 US Hwy 1 North
Rockingham, NC 28379
Phone : (910) 582-3400
General Information : info@rockinghamdragway.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just now coming into this forum to see if you guys were gonna do Rockingham again because the Mopar guys were talking about the MATR meet. That's great!

Yea, they liked what we brought last year - need more street trucks though!

Had a few last year - bet if we up the cash purse on ET we would get a few more!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ron is quite the BBQer which makes this event worth the trip by itself !! The track owner loves us diesel guys too so it's a drama free event :)

SAWEEEET! I have had a blast there for the last 2 years. I'm gonna do my all to be there. Heck with enough peer pressure I might even try out the ET bracket class. :tree::poke:

Cash purses paid at the track as usual - no specific amounts set yet but will be similar to past races down South. Our Race Director will post those most likely 30 days out from the race.

We may up the ET bracket more in order to get more local street trucks interested in the sport! We have done this at te last two races last year with good results.:tree:

OK Dangit!! another year of races scheduled on my on-duty weekends!!! Grrrr!!

I'll see If I can get vaca days for this......

David

Hey dude you got our grill from last year dont ya? lol

How we going to BBQ?

Not me man....I think your talking about Robert Shaw....I remember seeing it in the back of his truck I believe...

Ty may know too...

btw, I just submitted a request for the whole weekend off....we'll see....

Next time, Check with the ole BigSwole before scheduling in the SouthEast!!! :hehe::hehe:

j/k

But remember, I'm off every other weekend. So the weekend after this one is my normal off weekend....count from there and continue your calender!!!!
Just busten your chops...I just hate missing the S.E. diesel events and we are so short handed that I may or may not get the time off!!

thanks

Not me man....I think your talking about Robert Shaw....I remember seeing it in the back of his truck I believe...

thanks

Talked to Robert and he said Garmon had it! I'm sure we'll have enough if everyone brings something - looking forward to warm weather man!:bang

Talked to Robert and he said Garmon had it! I'm sure we'll have enough if everyone brings something - looking forward to warm weather man!:bang

I wouldn't count on that grill to still be around. Garmon did pick it up but, what happen to it from there ??? Robert forgot it which is how Garmon ended up with it.

Good thing you're planning though right ? Didn't it take about 3 hrs last year to get back with the food ? LOL That place is in the middle of now where !

Back