April 17 Wkend Rockingham NC Diesel Drags

is this an 8th mile track? are you guys just doing 12.0 index class? or will you have an open quater mile class?

is this an 8th mile track? are you guys just doing 12.0 index class? or will you have an open quater mile class?

it's a 1/4 mile track and they will run all their normal classes.... PS, QD & ET

You guys do know its right at 40 miles from the dragstrip to the track at peachland right? Anyway you guys can have all the fun, im not going back anywhere that im asked to donate my prize money back because the promoter didnt make any money because there was no fans in the stands, then calls back 2 weeks later saying he made a mistake & payed me too much and demands it back. And as far as Oakboro, ill not pull somewhere there are close to 2000 ppl in the stands that all payed $10 a head, im not stupid thats $20,000. Then that bald headed @$$ dosent want to pay a decent purse cuz hes so tight he squeks when he walks. Ill be going north for my pulling ventures this year......

Nice, The Rock is about an hour from the house.. I might have to stroll out there. The following weekend is Pinks All Out in Concord@Zmax too.

You guys do know its right at 40 miles from the dragstrip to the track at peachland right? Anyway you guys can have all the fun, im not going back anywhere that im asked to donate my prize money back because the promoter didnt make any money because there was no fans in the stands, then calls back 2 weeks later saying he made a mistake & payed me too much and demands it back. And as far as Oakboro, ill not pull somewhere there are close to 2000 ppl in the stands that all payed $10 a head, im not stupid thats $20,000. Then that bald headed @$$ dosent want to pay a decent purse cuz hes so tight he squeks when he walks. Ill be going north for my pulling ventures this year......

Bad scene dude! Most people know NADM pays cash purses at the track - no questions asked! Come and join the fun or not!

Whoa!! That should draw a few trucks to the ET races! :rockwoot:

Trying to get some of the young guys to participate! Maybe in the near future take the top guys out of ET and have a run-off! Just a thought, to try and get more street guys on the line!

Spring is coming - don't know about you guys but I had Robins and Cardinals in the yard last week with wild onions already popping up in the back yard!

I'm about sick of this winter let's get to the track! :bang:bang:bang

Looks like I may not make it. Again. Got a LOT of crap to get done and several jobs to get out before then. Its gonna be tight. Anyway, if i don't make it, I have rooms booked at the Comfot Suites if anybody needs them.

There will be a 3500.00 payout for this race. We know there is a 1000.00 for 1st in ET bracket. The rest will be broke down in the classes depending on the truck count. The higher the trucks in the class the higher the purse in that class.

Dan, it's going to be a good race with lots of diesels, your boys going to try their hand at racing?

Then we are going to follow you down to the sled pull!

How many can sleep in your barn?

Back