Cummins Express build up.

It will potentially kill a turbo by itself. Even though it has "malfunctioned" a time or two and my turbos survived. My blow off valve (that does not work) will save the turbo in that situation if it actually worked lol. I think the spring is too small.

Update, the new exducer wheel killed the turbo surge. Truck moves out well And spools up fine at the tree. 1st time I have got this single to spool at a stand still period! Street tuned to 60 boost, 65 drive. She is ready! Sort of....

Have oil leaks and the same strange hydraulic brake and power steering issue to deal with and we are good.

Saw you nearly eat the wall today, glad both you and the truck are alright! Front wheels were locked all the way from the launch, you could see the marks! Got some pics, but missed the one with smoke coming off the front tires.

Jason great meeting you this weekend! Some strange stuff going on with the hydrologic systems on this
truck. We will get it and the minor turbo surging fixed and will report back with some 9 second times!

Maybe try some hydraulic oil, instead of power steering fluid? Has anti foaming properties, moreso than ps fluid, or maybe even some atf,
Just thinking the fluid or foamed fluid might be keeping that valve from returning

Maybe try some hydraulic oil, instead of power steering fluid? Has anti foaming properties, moreso than ps fluid, or maybe even some atf,
Just thinking the fluid or foamed fluid might be keeping that valve from returning

Running hydro fluid for a few years.. Gonna try check valves on the returns and a fee other things.

Back