Cummins Express build up.

Can't wait to see this truck rolling around again man.
Keep us posted when to look for it.

Can't wait to see this truck rolling around again man.
Keep us posted when to look for it.

Man we are too! It has been a slow process due to uncharted territories and well most involved are wrenching on this truck in spare time.

Been a while but back at it. Crunch time for world finals!

Water injection works now apparently.

20130902_180235.jpg

Big ole Seth / Tmoney pump. Mine failed prematurely this one runs 50% cleaners.

20130902_155904.jpg

Some good help to boot. A bit like shift work around here.

20130831_195812.jpg

Thanks Forest. Major is our eldest of dogs. His hair is on everything we own. Probably traces of it in each and every state in the country from shipping parts lol

Nice! Can't wait to see it run at the end of the month. :D

Love the truck man. I'm excited to see how it performs when back together.

20th? He is going to be making test hits Friday night after his second qualifying round!

20th? He is going to be making test hits Friday night after his second qualifying round!

old inside joke.... For 2 years we both tested right before the finals and had major failures. The upside is I will not be testing that weekend! :lolly:

old inside joke.... For 2 years we both tested right before the finals and had major failures. The upside is I will not be testing that weekend! :lolly:

Oh i know, max always leaves it till the last second!

So testing on the 20th? LOL
Nope a week early the 13th! Running ahead of schedule lol. Everything on the darn truck has been fixed or replaced. Bugs worked out and all. For the 1st time in years I am just about out of things to fix on it. I believe these two races will be good ones for the truck!

Is your dog Major a Great Pyrenees by chance or a Kuvasz ??

Pyrenees. He is an oooooold wise fella.

Last edited:
Back